Rouge/Shadow fusion intro

Rouge thought to herself for a long while, until the obvious choice popped into her head.

Why not fuse with her partner Shadow?

The two had been close friends for years, so they could trust each other.

The two could benefit from each other too.

Shadow needed to get out more with their friends.

He also should be good at stealth missions like she was instead of just barging into places full power.

And maybe while he was a it, needed an excuse to let lose and not worry so much.

Rouge also wondered what it would be like if she had Shadow's powers.

While Rouge was always hunting for beautiful items over powerful ones, she did feel tempted to try having that much power in her hands.

Rouge would also be able to rival the likes of Sonic when fighting or racing.

She almost burst out laughing at the thought of Shadow dressing up like her and flirting at others.

Rouge decided to give it a go.

She flew out of the temple and towards Shadow's place.

When she got there, she knocked on the door and waited.

Shadow answered the door. "Rouge? Why are you here? Is G.U.N. sending us on another mission?"

Rouge shook her head. "No. I just thought I'd come see you and show you something."

Shadow nodded and let her in.

Rouge took a seat on the couch and waited for Shadow to do the same.

Rouge then pulled out the Shimmering Heart for Shadow to see.

Shadow stared at it in surprise. "What is that?"

Rouge pointed to it. "This is the Shimmering Heart. They say this is supposed to change someone's looks."

Shadow raised an eyebrow at her. "How is that even possible?"

Rouge looked at him. "It strangely said that it fuses people to share their looks."

Shadow nodded. "Oh...so why did you bring it here?"

Rouge smiled. "Because I wanted you to look at it."

She put the gem in front of Shadow for him to grab.

When Shadow touched it and tried to take it, Rouge wouldn't let go.

When Shadow looked at her, they both found themselves blushing at each other.

The they leaned in for a kiss as the gem's glow covered the room.

The entire became lit as the two made out on the couch.

Their bodies started pressing together to make a new form.

Rouge's jumpsuit morphed around the two's bodies as the changes took place.

In a few minutes, their memories attempted to swirl around in their new head.

Shadow saw all of Rouge's memories.

Stealing jewels from various places.

Teasing Knuckles at Angel Island.

Going on missions with him.

Shadow enjoyed every memory of hers.

Rouge, on the other hand, experienced all of Shadow's memories, including the dark ones.

Maria being killed in front of him.

Sonic going against him for the first time.

Encountering Black Doom and the alien invasion.

Rouge truly felt the rage and despair that Shadow felt. She wanted revenge like Shadow had. They all must pay!

The light flashed brightly one last time before fading to reveal the new person Rouge and Shadow made.

After looking herself over, she got a phone call from G.U.N.

The Commander called. "Agent, we have another mission for you."

The new being spoke in a seductive voice. "Sorry hun, I'm not interested today."

The Commander answered back. "It involves capturing Sonic."

The fusion's voice turned cold. "I'll get him."

The fusion walked out of the house, set on her new mission while still plotting something.

(End of intro)

The bio for this will be up soon.