four: battle of the bands

En başından başla

You're insecure, don't know what for.

You're turning heads when you walk through the door.

My phone buzzed, pulling my attention towards it.

From Eleanor: Just walking in! Shit. Traffic was bad :( xx

I smiled.

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you.

To Eleanor: I'm at the bar. :)

"Char! You look hot, girl!"

My head shot up towards the door, to see Eleanor running over to me. I jumped up off my seat and gave her a big hug.

"Hi!" I squealed. "And stop, YOU look gorgeous! I'm so glad you made it!"

She was wearing a white lace crop top, and a wine coloured hi-low skirt with gold heels.

If only you saw what I can see,

You'd understand why I want you so desperately.

"Gosh, me too," She sighed. "I was scared I'd miss the whole thing. This means so much to Louis."

"To all of the boys," I smiled.

"I want to borrow that dress, by the way," she laughed, poking my side. This was probably one of my favourite dresses. The top had black lace, and the body was bright red, with a sweetheart neckline.

"Absolutely! Now, come on, let's go stand by the stage so Lou knows you're here," I smiled, linking my arm with hers. We started walking towards the side of the stage where we were all standing before.

So come on, you got it wrong.

To prove I'm right I put it in a song.

Zayn saw us walk up, and smiled. I was beaming back at him. I love this boy so much.

I don't know why you're being shy,

And turn away when I look into your eyes.

I blushed, looking away from him. El nudged my side and I looked over to see her winking at me. "Stop!"

"You two are adorable," she laughed.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.

Zayn turned, and walked over to Louis He pointed towards us, and a huge grin appeared on Lou's face as he saw Eleanor. He walked over to our side of the stage, reaching out his hand. She stuck hers out and held his.

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know.

Louis let go of her hand, and made his way back over to the guys.

"Gosh, our boyfriends are the best," she giggled.

"I'll agree with you there!" I laughed. "Let's go grab some drinks."

We walked back over to the bar, plopping ourselves down on two barstools. The perv from before walked over, "What can I get you two ladies?"

"Two tequila shots," Eleanor said, flashing a smile. "And then two more please, good sir."

"Coming right up," he said, not glancing my way.

He placed the shot glasses on the bar top, and poured the golden liquid into them.