51: you're crazy*

*mild sexual content*

*Charli POV*

It was another hour before we decided to leave; and by leave, I really mean that we were being kicked out. The bar was closing and we were the only ones left in it. Zayn still hadn't returned to the table, but Perrie didn't seem to have cared too much about it.

Once we got outside, Harry turned to say bye to Louis and Liam. I turned to see Perrie leaning on the building, causing me to furrow my brows slightly, "Are you waiting for Zayn?"

She nodded and shrugged, "He'll be out soon."

"You're sure? We can wait if you want," I suggested, watching her shake her head in response. "Okay, well can you text me when you get home?"

Confusion took over her features and I shook my head, "Here, give me your phone. I'll put my number in."

She laughed before handing the device over to me. I quickly put my contact info in and handed the device back to her with a smile.

"Love, we should get going," Harry walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around the front of me.

"I'll see you later then?" she asked, gaining a nod from me. "Okay, bye you two."

"Bye Perrie," I waved, before Harry and I started to walk away.

We quickly made it home, rushing inside and up the stairs. I slipped into the closet and changed into a tank and a pair of shorts, before climbing onto the bed. I plugged my phone into the charger, and flopped down on my stomach next to Harry.

"Well that was an eventful night."

"You can say that again," I laughed silently, lifting my head to look up at him. His eyes were opened, but directed towards the ceiling. "I can't believe he had the nerve to act like that."

"I can. He's a dick," he mumbled, tilting his head to face me. "He's upset that you're not hung up on him. I guarantee you he thought that you'd still be moping around, not making an attempt to get over him. When he left, he probably went and cried or something lame like that. I can totally see it."

"Harry!"

"What? I'm serious!" he chuckled. "He's probably at home crying now, because he's realized how stupid he was to lose such an amazing girl."

I playfully smacked his chest before lying down again and rolling onto my back. "You're crazy."

"Crazy for you," he poked my side, causing a fit of giggles to escape. I grabbed his hand and tossed it back at him, laughing at his fake cry. "You big baby."

Harry swiftly rolled over and straddled me, poking and prodding at my sides. My arms were flailing and feet were kicking rapidly, while he continued tickling me. Several loud squeals left my mouth, and I'm positive that if anyone was sleeping, that they definitely wouldn't be after this.

"Harry! I'm going to kill you!" I cried out, swatting his hands away from my sides. My laughter never ceased, and I continued kicking my feet. "Harry! Oh my gosh!"

"Why are you going to kill Haz?" Louis' voice entered the room. We stopped instantly and looked towards the door, seeing the small man in the doorway. He stood staring at us, a large smirk on his face. "Oh! I get it!"

"Oh, you get what?" Harry laughed, sitting up straighter.

"I literally thought you two were like having some weird kinky sex in here," Louis laughed. "But I walk in to find you're actually being lame. You're officially the most boring couple."