29: what the f

*Charli POV*

"Fuck, baby. You're so hot," he spoke, causing my eyes to widen.

"What the fuck?" I screamed. I knew without even seeing his face who he was.

He turned around and his eyes widened. "Charli..."

"Are you fucking serious?" I backed myself up towards the door. "What the actual fuck."

"Charli, it's not what it looks like."

"Really Zayn!? Because it looks like you just had your tongue down her throat!" I shout, continuing to back up towards the exit. I felt the handle press into my back as I hit the solid door.

"Charli, please," he made his way closer to me, pleading my name. "Charli. Just listen to me."

"You've got to be shitting me. This is a joke, yeah?"

"I'm sorry, what's going on here?" the females voice rang through the room. "Zayn?"

I looked up to see the blonde girl from the bar a couple weeks ago. The one who had her eyes on him. She looked back and forth between Zayn and myself.

I chuckled. I fucking chuckled to myself loudly, "Of course you would fucking cheat on me with that bitch."

"Wait, what? I'm not a bitch," she defended herself. "Baby, what's going on?"

"'Baby'?" I scoffed. I could feel the tears starting to prickle at my eyes, but I couldn't let them fall. I couldn't cry in front of her. "Have fun with that. I'm fucking done with this. With you."

I grabbed the handle and whipped the door open, quickly running out of the bathroom.

"Charli!" his voice boomed after me as I continued running. "Charli, wait!"

"Charli?" Georgia and Niall's voices spoke as I ran past them.

I quickly got to Harry, the tears freely flowing down my face at this point. "Please Harry, can we leave now?"

"What's wrong?" he nodded, and his eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Charli?" Brooke's voice softly spoke. "Char, what's wrong?"

"I'll talk to you later, I just need to get going."

"Please text me!" she shout as Harry and I made our way out the exit. I followed him down the block to his car, and he held the door open for me. He ran around to the other side of the car and got in.

Fists banging on the passenger window startled me, and I looked up to see Zayn standing there.

"Harry, drive. Please, just take me home."

"Let's say goodbye to Zayn-" he started the car.

"Harry. Fucking. Drive," I spat. "Don't open the window or so help me God you will regret it."

"Baby, open the window! I need to talk to you!" Zayn's voice erupted, the pounding on the window continuing. "Charlotte Rose! Fucking open the window!"

I flicked up my middle finger up at him just as the car started moving down the street. I sat in almost silence; the only sounds that were heard were my sobs and the engine. I buried my face in my hands and completely let go. Sobbing uncontrollably, not caring how crazy I looked.

"Charli?" Harry spoke softly, unsure of himself. "Love, what happened back there?"

I continued to cry into my hands, taking uneven breaths, as I felt needed.

He fucking cheated on me.

How long has this been happening for?

Why would he do it?