13: stalker problems

*Charli POV*

"Gram, I'm home!" I shout as I entered through the front door. "But I'm leaving soon. The boys have another gig tonight!"

"Hi Charli. Welcome home!" she says, popping her head out of the kitchen. "Nice talk!"

"Always a pleasure," I grinned, as I flung my purse onto the table just inside the door. I laughed to myself as I head towards the staircase. "I'll be upstairs getting ready!"

"Okay, dear!"

I started to run up the staircase, and tripped over my shoes. "Damnit!" I shout as I fell up the final step. I sat to the side of the staircase, and slowly took the coral wedges off my feet. "You are beautiful shoes, but you make me want to kill myself."

"Talking to inanimate objects again, sweetie?" Gramps asked as he exited his and Grams bedroom. "You know, we should really get you tested one of these days."

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. "You try wearing these shoes around and let me know how your day goes."

"I've had my fair share of women's shoes, dear," he chuckled to himself. "I'll let you deal with these."

"Do I even want to know about that?" I asked, widening my eyes in horror.

"Probably not," he shook his head and head off down the stairs.

"Please tell me it was just for Halloween!" I shouted.

"Ok, if that's what you want me to say," he chuckled. "It was for Halloween."

"Gross, Gramps!" I mumbled, standing up from the step, shoes in hand.

I continued down the hall towards my bedroom, and flung the door open. I sighed as I walked over to my bed and lay down. "I missed you."

I unlocked my phone and opened the messages app; and started a new text.

To Brookie: Hey B, the boys are playing at 12 bar tn at 9. Mike's gonna be there too. Care to join?

Her reply came almost instantly.

From Brookie: Hey girl hey! I'd love to. Haven't seen you lot in a bit. Miss you 😉

I smiled, and turned my head to the left to look at the clock on my bedside table. Shit, it's already half five.

I groaned as I stood up from the bed, and plugged my phone into it's charger. Making my way towards my closet, I started to scrunch my face up. "What am I going to wear?" I asked myself, spinning in a circle, admiring everything in the small room.

Comfort was the first thing that came to mind. I knelt down and dug in the bottom drawer of my dresser fishing for my pair of pink leggings. "Aha! Gotcha!" I cheered, standing up in my place. I opened the top drawer, and quickly grabbed the matching pink set of lacy boy shorts and a lacy bra.

I groaned, turning around to the rack of shirts on the other side of the closet. I looked through them for a few minutes, before settling on a grey off the shoulder shirt with the word flawless scribbled across the front. "Perfect!"

Making my way out of the closet, I entered the bathroom, and placed my clothes onto the countertop. I crouched down under the sink and opened the cupboard. I grabbed a shower cap out and quickly threw my hair into it. I don't have time to wash it right now. I'll just play around with the curls from yesterday and do something.

I turned the shower on hot, not overly, and slowly stepped inside. I stood still for a few minutes, letting the water cascade over my body before deciding that I should probably get going, and reached to grab the bottle of body wash, squirting some into my hand.