24: are you chicken?

*Charli POV*

I felt myself blushing as I folded up my dress and placed it on the lounger.

"Wow!", "Damn girl!" and one "Holy shit!" were some of the comments that were heard as I stepped closer towards the edge of the pool.

"Shit, Charli," Zayn grunted in my ear. "You're fucking gorgeous." I felt the familiar redness spread across my face and cowered into his side. His hand instinctively wrapped around my side, pulling me closer. "Baby... wow, I- wow."

"Thanks?" I mumbled, hiding my face in his shoulder. Up until now I had forgotten I was not wearing panties that covered my rear. My hands went down to cover my backside, and a whistle was heard. My head shot over to the pool and I saw Louis winking. "Oh sod off, you pervert."

"Okay, quit playing, and jump in the pool already!" I looked up to see Sophia leaning against the edge of the pool. "Come in! The water is beautiful, it's so warm!"

"I don't know," I looked down awkwardly at my feet in an attempt to hide my red face. Sure, I was fine wearing a bikini in front of people, but only a handful of people had seen me in almost no clothing, similar to what I have on at this moment.

The more awkward thing about this whole situation, is that most of the people that have seen me like this, are already in front of me, in the same state.

"We can jump in together, babe," a hand held mine in a tight, yet soothing manner.

"Oka-" I was cut off by a hand shoving my back forwards into the pool. My body was fully emerged in the water, as I started kicking my feet in an attempt to pull myself up to the top.

The hand that was linked with mine managed to pull me up within a couple of seconds as I gasped for air. "Charli, are you okay baby?"

"Yeah, but who the fuck did that?" I hissed, looking around the pool at the few people scattered through it.

"And she's finally in!" the familiar Irish accent cheered, right before a big splash crashed over my head.

I steadied myself on the floor of the pool and wiped the hair out of my face. "You bugger," I shrieked.

"Sorry, but you weren't actually going to come in," he shrugged, flipping his head back, making water fly everywhere out of the blonde locks. "I had to do something to get you in with us."

"I'm going to kill you," I seethed, attempting to sprint after and chase, only to realize that I was still being held in place by my boyfriend. I smiled up and spoke sweetly to him, putting a sly smirk on my lips, "Baby, can you please let me go?"

"Nope, because you probably will kill him and I can't let you have murder on your record."

"You're lucky, Irish," I narrowed my eyes in a threatening manner, making his body stiffen in place.

"Enough bickering you two," Georgia was giggling, and staring at the blonde boy.

"We should have a tournament of chicken," Louis shouts, jumping up and down, splashing water all around. "Like, everyone has to play each other, not just a couple of rounds!"

"Ugh, seriously? What are we, ten?" I groaned, rolling my eyes at the brunette.

"Why, is someone, dare I say, chicken?" he burst out laughing at his terrible joke. That was something Harry would say.

I loudly sigh, "I'm not really-"

"That sounds sick!" Niall cheers, giving Louis a high five.

I looked around and saw the others nodding and smiling. Ugh, great.