59: moving in

*Charli POV*

"Georgie, can I borrow your two big luggage bags?"

"Why?" her brows furrowed and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I need to borrow them for a bit. I'll bring the back later."

"Why?"

"Please Georgia. You'll find out soon, I just need them for now," I begged, not caring about how desperate I seemed. "Please."

She stared silently at me for a few seconds before sighing and standing up. She knelt down beside her bed and pulled the two suitcases out from underneath, and put them in front of me.

"There. If you break them, I'll kill you."

"Thank you so much!" I grabbed the two bags and carried them out of the room, practically tripping on them as I brought them downstairs.

I poked my head in the family room and let my grandparents know I'd be back soon. Gram waved her hand, but her eyes stayed locked on the television screen.

I slipped on a pair of flip-flops and opened the door, quickly shoving my phone and keys in my pocket before leaving.

I walked out of the house just in time to see Harry's car pulling into the drive. I rushed over and opened the boot, quickly shoving the two bags in before jumping in the passenger seat.

Harry sat looking at me, a smug grin plastered on his face. "Eager much?"

"Shut up and drive, Styles."

"What? No hello kiss?" he playfully pouted before I leaned over and hungrily kissed his lips. He pulled back and laughed, "Excuse me miss, but I have a girlfriend."

"Just drive. We have lots to pack, Harry!" I leaned back in my seat and buckled in, quickly taking his hand in mine as we set off down the road. Anne thankfully only lives a few minutes around the corner, so it didn't take long to get to the house.

"So mum's not home right now, which is almost better because she'll cry the whole time, and try to convince us not to do this," he chuckled as we parked in the drive.

We both got out, grabbing the two bags from the boot before making our way inside. I followed him up the stairs to his room, and smiled as we went to his closet.

Within the hour, we had majority of his clothes packed into the two bags, and were working on gathering some of the random things from around the room.

He had fought me on it, but I convinced him it would be good to leave a few clothing items here, in case he ever needed them when he came to visit. So his closet had a few black tees, a pair of grey joggers, and a pair of old black skinnies.

We were bringing the bags downstairs when the front door opened, making Harry quietly curse.

"Mum? Are you home?" a girls voice asked, and Harry's eyes widened.

He rushed down the stairs, where I could hear him shout, "Gem!"

"Donut!"

I laughed and continued down, stopping just in the doorway. He towered over her, but the smile on his face was adorable as he hugged her.

"Gem, what are you doing here?"

"I have the next couple of days off, so I wanted to come visit the you, mum and Robin!"

"That's awesome," he smiled and pulled back, staring down at his older sister. "I'm sorry I can't stay and chat, I have plans tonight."

"Why don't you bring her?" I asked, seeing his head pop up in realization that I was here. She turned and looked at me, shock in her eyes. "Hey Gem."