BEN Drowned-

You buried your head into your pillow, hoping for the congestion and your headache would go away. You took some allergy medicine but it wasn't kicking in as fast as you wanted it to. So, you were just in bed, box of tissues next to you and a small trashcan. 

"M/R?"

"What?"

BEN covered his mouth as he tried not to smile. "You have tissues up your nose." He said, making you turn to him. "My nose is runny." You stated, sitting up and hugged your pillow. "And my head hurts." You added, closing your eyes.

BEN pouted and sat next to you. "Aw, my poor baby." He whispered, hugging you to him. "Want some medicine?"

"I already took some." You answered before sneezing. BEN snorted, forehead on your shoulder. "That was adorable." He said before moving his head up and grabbed your tissue box. "Tissue?" He questioned, making you nod and grab one.

"Why don't you sleep?" He asked, rubbing your back as you pulled out the small tissues in your nose then blew your nose. "That's why I took the allergy pill. A way to put me to sleep for a nap."

He nodded before grinning. "Well, now, I'm here!" He wrapped his arm around you and made you lay down with him. "So, try to take a nap." He said, making you groan. "Fine."

Ticci Toby-

"Did the steam shower help?" He asked, dropping a towel on your head.

"Yeah, what are you doing?" You questioned him as he started to rub the towel on your head. "You always dry my hair. So, I wanted to do it for you." You snorted, swatting his hand away with a laugh. "It's alright. You don't have to."

Toby pouted before leaning your head back. "So, what are you gonna do about your allergies?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

You hummed in thought. "I already took my allergy pills and the steam shower helped a little. I did the eye drops too. So, I just gotta wait till the torture comes back." You said before sighing deeply. "I'm not looking forward to that."

Toby laughed and kissed your nose. "My poor baby." He said before tapping your nose. "Wanna watch some TV and order delivery?"

With a small hum, you nodded. "I like that idea." You answered, before leaning your head forward and got up. "I'll order the food and you find the movie." Then a second later, you sneezed before groaning quietly. "Ow.."

Toby looked at you before snorting. "Your sneeze was so cute." He said, making you turn to him and point. "Your sneezes are cute." He grinned and crossed his arms. "I know." 

Dark Link-

"Oof, your eyes are swollen."

You snorted. "No shit, Dark." You closed your eyes and sighed. "I hate waking up like this." You muttered before sneezing followed by a cough. Dark chuckled quietly and grabbed your arm. "Come on, sit up."

With a groan, you did and slouched. "I gotta grab my medicine and my eye drops." You mumbled, rubbing your nose and sighed. "I'm just gonna ask my friend to get my notes for me." You whispered, looking over at Dark.

"What?" You asked, making him shake his head. "Nothing, nothing, your eyes are just swollen." He chuckled. With a small snort, you got out of bed and rubbed your eyes. "Shut up." You said, going to the bathroom. "I hate my allergies. My eyes are always itchy after waking up. The congestion comes and it's nerve wrecking." 

Dark laughed and followed you to the bathroom. "So, just take allergy medicine."

"I do. I don't like how I feel when I wake up though." You said, grabbing your eye drops. "So, eye drops then allergy meds." You stated, tilting your head back about to do your eye drops till you sneezed all of sudden.