-Chapter 11-Amortentia

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Uh- flowers, yes flowers."- He said clearly lying. "What about you?"- He asked me.

"Um- nothing."- I said trying to say something, but nothing is getting on my mind.

"Really?"- He said smirking.

"Yea."- I said laughing.

Fred and George were still laughing. This was the most uncomfortable moment ever. I mean a lot of boys smell like chocolate and mint and every other girl wears vanilla perfume.

Right?

We walked out of class and Angelina came running to me.

"What did you smrll Louis?"- She said smiling.

"Uh- flowers?"- Louis said uncomfortably.

"I smell like flowers do I?"- She said still smiling. "What about you Y'n?"- Her smile faded away.

"Nothing."

"Good."- She said rolling her eyes.

Me and Louis walked to the common room and saw Blaise and Draco.

"There you two are what did you smell?"- Blaise asked while Draco pinched his arm to stop.

"Flowers."

"Nothing."

"I must've heard wrong then."- Blaise said looking at us suspiciously.

"Okay anyways..."- Draco changed the theme of conversation.

Louis looked at me kind of shocking when Blaise said he must've heard wrong. Great.

Everyone around the school was talking what they smelled in love potion. I just wanted this day to pass. I wasn't attracted to Louis he is my best friend after all. Love potions can be wrong.
But he smelled my perfume. No Y'n there are lots of girls who have the same perfume. Muggle one...

"What are you thinking about?"- Hermione asked me.

"Oh hi Hermione."- I said focusing on her. "Nothing just potion class."

"Ooo...who did you smell?"- She asked smiling.

I trusted Hermione with my life so I decided to tell her.

"Chocolates and mint..."- I said looking nervous.

"But, isn't that how L-"

"Yes, but a lot of guys smell like that right?"- I said cutting her off.

"Do you like Louis Y'n?"- She asked me.

"What?! No omg. He is my best friend please don't act like Fred and George."- I said shocked.

"Making sure..."- She said laughing.

I talked to her for a bit and went to my dorm.

10 PM

I couldn't sleep. My mind wad just on one thing. Trying to figure out the whole day.
I decided to go take a little walk and go to Astronomy tower.

I walked up and looked at stars.

10:10 PM

I saw a flashlight and runned to hide in the closet.

Person who came to Astronomy tower was coming closer and closer to me.

Doors of the closet started opening and I closed my eyes and prayed it's not a teacher.

"You are lucky."- I opened my eyes and saw Louis.

"What are you doing here?"- I said while I was still standing in the closet.

"Could of ask you the same thing."- He said as he helped me get out of the closet.

"I went for a little walk because I couldn't sleep. You?"- I said as we walked back to look at stars.

"Well, Angelina broke up with me."- He said looking down.

"What! Why?"- I asked.

"She said because she didn't have feelings for me anymore and that I don't show her enough attention.

"Louis I am so sorry."- I said as hugging him.

"It's fine Y'n."- He said as he rested his head on top of mine.

"I'm glad you told me not kept it to yourself."- I said still hugging him.

"Why?"- He asked as he was playing with my hair.

"Because I didn't wanted you to eat yourself about it."- I said pulling away from hug.

"Thank you for being there for me Y'n."- He said smiling.

"You are welcome and by the way your messy hair looks better then short one."- I said.

"Do you mean hotter?"- He said smirking.

"I hate you."- I laughed.

"No you don't."- He was laughing.

Me and Louis were on Astronomy tower for a while. I told him what Angelina said to me while they were in relationship and what Draco told me.

"Why didn't you and Draco tell me?"- He asked confused.

"We didn't wanted to ruin it, you looked happy."

Sooner or later we went to our dorms at midnight. I could finally sleep.

I appreciate you guys so much commenting or liking the story. I am hurrying in the school right now. Love you all <3
If you have any ideas feel free to tell me!