Chapter 20 🌺🌺

Hey guys welcome back ..don't forget to vote and comment!!

Happy Reading Babies 😍

|| R A D H I K A ||

I know these things are not an option to end a fight but atleast this can start one ..
" I don't want to touch you" he said ..
" Whatever your saying I know is ti hurt me so it won't work my hubby" I said kissed his nose ...and I smiled and he chuckled ..yay!!

|| A D I T Y A ||

I know I was being a jerk to her at the party but she was annoying me ....she looked so beautiful 😍 I wanted to take her at that moment ..but I was pissed ..she was talking to that idiot Raghav Rajput ..he was being sweet to her and I know he just wanted to get to her pants ..she is married for god's sake ..

He was being all mushy and holding her close like seriously and Radhika also was okay with it ..I guess she likes him and I came in between them ..I thought we would give this Marriage a chance to forget everything but no this is some other direction ..

I was shocked and angry when she told me he has already slept with her ..and u got more angry imagining her with him . She is mine and was always!! I actually loved her but one day she just ..fuck it..

I was rude to her and so I thought I will go talk to her but she goes saying that if we didn't get married she would have been a thing with Raghav ...so she regret marrying me ..I am such an Idiot to think she wanted something out of us ..I thought she would FORGET everything ..I was angry and hurt ..she was trying to explain it to me but I don't feel like listening to anything ....I kept drinking and getting angry at my fate ..I don't want to talk to her ...

It's been two weeks and I haven't spoken to her ..she has been trying to speak to me ..in office and at home but I have just ignoring her ..I don't want her pity on speaking to me ..if it wasn't for the company i would have asked her to give me divorce ..

Divorce I chuckled ..I can't believe we are MARRIED because I didn't talk to her ..serves her right ..she keeps making dinner and breakfast fir me but I don't eat it front of her ..she does cook really nicely ..

                        ......................

She was sitting in front of me after waking me up in a jolt from her loud ass voice ..she had made breakfast for me and I was not interested .mi wad kinda happy that she was trying ..it's been long but I played het more ..

She was still there when I came back ..she was sitting on my lap and my phone in her tshirt ..fuck she looked hot in this cute dress whichever was making me hard by her sitting on me ..I chuckled at her tries ..she looked innocent ..but let me take my own fun ..

                  ***************

|| R A D H I K A ||

He chuckled cutely ..why is he laughing he is mad shit ..did I make him mad ...
" Why are u laughing" I asked
" At your antics " he said
" So you forgive me ?" I asked.
" Where did you apologize?" He asked smart guy huh ..

" Oh yeah ..sorry Adi ..I didn't mean it okay ... Ahana asked me so I just said ..there might be a possibility ..it didn't mean I don't want you know .." I said .. looking down ..
" But I don't want to force you with me " he said ..he said ..slowly ...force where did this come from!!
" No adi are u crazy ..your not forcing me ...I want you" I said ..and he smiled ..Thank God!!!

" So you aren't angry with me ?" He asked
" Why would I be .. yeah you did behave like a jerk ..but it's okay" I said
" So you don't hate me now ..I thought u hated me " he said ..
" I told na ..I hated you because of you behaving so rude , when you did I am not possesive ka natak" I said mocking him ..
" I am not possesive" he said again looking at me..

" Yeah and I am the queen of England!" I said ..
" Radhika stop diverting the topic ..you hated me from years na what happened to that?" He said ..what does he wanan hear ..how I felt when he ditched me ..

" Aditya I don't want to talk about it " I said not looking at him ..and getting up ..

" But we have to one day ..I don't even  know why you hate me and stopped talking to me ..you were bestfriend dammit!!" He screamed and I flinched ...I knew he was hurt ..I didn't expect him to talk about it so fast ..and even he was at fault and he is telling me ..

" But Aditya ..it was you who spoilt everything" I said with tears in my eyes ..
" Really? I was the one who stopped talking ..I was the one who went and spread rumour ..was it me Radhika" he screamed again ..tears fell off remembering that day ..

Finally next chapter is going to be the final climax ..next it might completely be worse or become good!! What do you want? Why do u think they fought?

I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST!!!!