Chapter 5 🌺🌺

Hello guys welcome back 😉 I hope you are enjoying this book .. please give me some love and vote and COMMENT for this book and also FOLLOW ME!!

HAPPY READING BABIES 😍

Radhika's Pov

"What!!" I and adi said togather
" Uncle say a little slow"
" I wil tell you rads and adi ..so tobecome the ceo and get the partnership of the company you two have to get married " mom explained casually ..
" What" I and Mr Ass got up ..this is a joke ..I cant marry this ass ..and now I don't want to marry anyone ..what the hell ..why god why him ..life's taking a spiral I can't get feelings for him because I know that will happen if I get married to him ..

" Beta here us out" dad said
" Uncle what are you saying how are we supposed to be patient , it's about our life " adi retorted ..and I nodded
But gave up and sat down and then dad and uncle explains the will they had made years ago when they had decided to do this .. before they thought marriage for us won't be a problem because we were bestfriends  but now it's getting difficult and they think that we will handle the company better this way ..and we just nodded but we're stunned. ..

There is no way I want to marry Mr Ass but there is also no way I can loose the company which I love and not specially trained Aditya ..I didn't know what to say ..I looked at him and he alos had the same expression looking at me ..
" Papa why would you do such a cause " I asked
" We thought you guys were bestfriend as you were in college ,we didn't know you would turn foes from friends" dad reasoned ..
And yeah he was right we were bestfriend and inseparable but that stupid day spoilt everything ..

" Why don't you guys go to the balcony or somewhere and discuss" seema aunty suggested
And we nodded ..we needed to talk it out ..oh god my career and my bachelor's life is at stake but I think I can do it for my family and company but it's going to be hard to stay with this man ..God help me !!

We reached the balcony and stared at the sky .. suddenly the moon became our immediate interest and we didn't talk anything ..it was past 20 mins and there was no word exchange ..I decided to break the ice ..
" Okay fine we got to talk about this" I sighed
" Yup! I need the company and I can't lose it " he said

" Me too ..it's equally important to me , and I know we have our past but I think I will do it for my family and company" I said I had to I couldn't lose it and I know it's not like I aint safe with him ..I did love him at a point so there is no harm ...
" Yes I think that too ..and it's been my dream to have the company , we can try to leave our grudges for our family I guess" he looked at me and I looked into his eyes Beautiful brown ones ..
And I nodded ..

God how can life change so much ..I don't even blame dad he thought we were bestfriend and inseparable thats when they did it " I said
He nodded " yeah we were such good times ..but then you decided to stop talking and created a big deal " he said ..

I so wanted to correct him it was him who spoilt everything not me ..we were fine ..I loved him and he just ..my thoughts interrupted when he said " I don't want a grand wedding"
" Great I didn't want it too " I huffed ..
" But wasn't it your dream to get a big fat wedding" he said

" Yeah I did but then I didn't know I was going through be in a forced marriage either .." I said
" It is still with me .. before you wanted that remember" he said coming closer and I was getting weird sensation by his gaze ..oh confident me come back!! You can't betray me like this!!

" Yeah ! I did but things change and I ha e better option " I said
"Please no one is perfect"he scoffed ..stalker much I thought..
" I' didn't know you stalk the people I sleep with .." I said and he clenched his fist ..why was he doing that did he get angry by the thought me sleeping with someone else .. please rads if he cared he wouldn't have done taht!!
" Haha say what you want but after marriage you wil be mine " he said coming super close

" I thought we were doing it for our parents" I stuttered I have never god nobody makes me this way when someone comes close to me ..
" I was and I still am doing it for two reasons but now make it three soon to be Mrs Radhika Mehta Agarwal " he smirked ..
Wow that sounded good and I am happy he didn't say Radhika Aditya Agarwal ..thank god he isn't a male chauvinist ATLEAST!
.
.
What will happen next? Stay tuned ..I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below