Chapter 3 🌺🌺

Hey guys welcome back I hope you are enjoying this book 😊 please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below

Happy Reading Babies 😍

Radhika's Pov

Shut up he isn't hot ..he's a jerk" I said annoyed
"Fine!! Accha we wil meet tomorrow at least Saturday brunch "priya said and I could imagine her pouting ...
"Yes!! Fine by me" ..I said and Ahana nodded ..
"Accha listen today na when I was talking to ma pa it sounded like something was fishy and I asked and papa was like he will tell tonight dinner "I said curious
"Ohhhh great now I know you will be curious" ...she laughed and I did too

I bid them goodbye and left for my office in my mercedes black!

I reached the office and entered with my assistant Sana she smiled at me and we entered ..I always for some reason intimidate people it's a good thing but not always...
I entered after wishing everyone and entered the conference room and then I saw Mr Ass and he cut the call and looked at me .. check-in me out ..he always does it and I dont mind don't ask me why! And sometimes COMPLIMENT me he is Sweet that way ..

"Welcome to my office " he said with a cocky smile .. bloody ass ..I take my words back he is an Asshole!
"It's not your office it's mine too , so shut up and call evryone" I replied with equal sweetness
"Woah ! Slow tiger not in the morning" he said
"I want to in the morning" I said irritated ..why should I listen to him
"Oh so you like it in the morning huh ;) " he said again with a smirk and I wanted to throw my heels at him but then poor heels why should I punish them ..I exhaled and gave a glare and he chuckled ..

Soon dad and uncle entered and he gave his smile and wished them as I'd do ..argh! He can never smile with me ..
Not like you do anyway my subconscious answerd ..
I went and touched uncle Agarwal's feet and hugged him and dad and Mr Ass did too ..
" So Aditya looking good my man" dad  said
He was looking good actually shut up Radhika ..

"Dad I thought we were over fake compliment" I said with a sweet smile
"Unlike you and your hair uncle ain't fake" he said giving it back ..he said hair because I have Beautiful hair which mesmerizes and makes evryone jealous and aunty Ag used to love them so that's why he said it..
"Please they are real ..I don't do fake that's why I don't talk to you" I said

He was about to day something but then our dad stopped us " stop it both of you , you will never stop behaving like kids .. one day you guys have to be togather " both of them said ..
Togather? Why would they say that and I looked at Aditay and he also had the same thought as he looked at me in confusion ..and when we looked at our dad they cleared it out giving a un satisfied answer " we meant in deals you will  have to be togather" they said ..and I and adi nodded but gave eachother a ' we need to have a discussion look ' and we finished with our deal ..

I went out to Our cabin , oh actually I don't have a cabin .. because I am in my other office most of the time ..and I felt bad but dad told Aditya and my cabin is the same and he thought because I ain't there most of the time it won't make sense and then seeing my dad fave he had asked me if they should make one and then I thought practically and said No ..so whenever I am there ..I share the Cabin with Mr Ass ..we have been partners in crime even though we fight ..we font let the Bitter past hit us but we still hate eachother ..

I went and looked out seeing the Mumbai skyline through his cabin ..the night lights looked so good..I was hungry ..
I was sipping my coffe and I got a call
Ahana and Priya video calling me ...
" What's up girls " I asked
" I am dating" they both said out togather and I literally swallowed my coffe hard b t to throw it out ..they also were shocked that the other was dating ..
" What the hell , why the fuck would you scare me"
" Ahana you didn't tell me " priya said.
" You didn't either" ahana said
" Shut up both of you didn't tell me " I said angrily

They have a chuckle!
" Okay so Ahana who are you dating? " I asked
" Ashish bharatwaaj , ceo of bharatwaaj industry" she said excited
I know him we are like Mutual friends ..oh wait isn't he Aditya's bestfriend? No I guess it's someone else
" I am dating Rohit Sharma , Restraunter ..he has a chain of Restraunt which is surprisingly our favourite Restraunt " Elite"
"Wow that's nice girl's I feel really happy for you both " I said happily and they smiled

" But I was confused but now I am clear so Rohit and Ashish are Aditya's bestfriend " I said after finishing my math
" What" they both said ..
"Awesome " I heard someone and it was Mr Ass how can he listen to someone else conversation but it's his cabin anyway ..
" Hey Adi!! " The girls chimed
" Hey girls , I am soo happy you guys are dating my bestfriend"
They laughed
" But what did you see in those two idiots" he asked like it's a big question

" Hmm many things you wouldn't want to Know" Ahana said witha. Wink
" Argh!! I don't wnat to know the details now ! " I said annoyed ..
Aditya cake near me and I didn't why I was feeling butterflies in my stomach just like in college but ignored it remembering my past with him ..
" This is so nice my bestfriend ,he kept a hand on my wait giving me chills which I never  felt and the girls noticed it, bestfriend are dating my bestfriend INTERESTING he said flirting...

"Oh so now Rads is your bestfriend " priya asked
"Of course when did I deny being a bestfriend to this hottie" he gave me a wink and I wanted to kiss his cute face but controlled ..shut up rads he is your enemy Mr Ass concentrate..
"Ooooo hottie n all nice " they both giggled
" Okay girls we gotto go so byee" we his goodbye ..

"So what's up" I asked him
"Nothing" he simply replied
"No tell me what is with this you calling me hottie" I enquired
"Oh god Rads what is wrong in that now "he said as I'd it was the most obvious thing ..I chucked it ..

"The view from our cabin is great" I said looking out
"Yes! That's why I chose this ..I know you like lights "he blurted out and I looked at him and smiled. Fine he was a cutie and he remembered obviously he would we were bestfriend and he knew me..
He got a call and shouted what and cut it
"What's up" I asked
" My car got a problem and dad's left so how do I come to your place now" he said normally

I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and comment down 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺