Chapter 1 🌺🌺

Heu Guys! Welcome to this book ..it's really an important book for me ..it's my first ever Normal fiction and I know I have written a lot of successful fan fiction but this is my very own ! .. please show your love ..the characters name might be different but you can imagine it as Siddhart and shehnaaz .. please give this writer a chance and COMMENT DOWN below..I Love you ❤️
ALSO GUYS THE CHARACTER ARE SIDNAAZ BUT THE NAME IS RADHIKA AND ADITYA
Happy Reading Babies 😍

I Love you ❤️ALSO GUYS THE CHARACTER ARE SIDNAAZ BUT THE NAME IS RADHIKA AND ADITYAHappy Reading Babies 😍

Radhika Mehta

A sassy strong headed woman

A sassy strong headed woman ..she is super opinionated about things and doesn't give a damn about people ..she is very beautiful, ambitious and care free woman ..she loved to travel read and cook but doesn't get much time ..as she has another baby her very own Media company RadzGlam ..she has always wanted to be a journalist and here she is a success ceo of this wonderful media company ..

she has always wanted to be a journalist and here she is a success ceo of this wonderful media company

She had two motives she wanted to get ..one is own a media and magzine company which is happily achieved and her dads company MEHRWAL Industries ..

When she has her own why u ask? .. actually there are again two reasons ..
1. Her interest was also in business and she had done her both degree ...that is why she is 28 yrs old ..
2. Her dad told her to start her business or go into other field only if she will take over the company as she is the eldest heir ..she has a sister ..buts she also works in her company ..and now has shifted to London with her husband ..and is working there ...it's not that she didn't want it ..she did ..she was very possessive with that company ...she didn't wnat anybody else to get it ..
I know you are confused when she had her own why she wants it ..again it has two reason ..

1. She loved it and it was as equal priority and she was the major share holders ..and she would do anything and give her best to this company . .
2. She didn't want to lose this company to her one and only person she dislikes Aditya Agarwal ..that is why it's Mehrwal ..Mehta and Agarwal ..but she doesn't liek him ..why .. again there are multiple reason ..I know you are completely confused now but sorry! ..

1. Her dad and his dad were family friends and their dads own this company and they both are partners and Aditya is the next hier after his dad ..
2. As they were family friends so she knew aditya from small .. they were very close but something happened and they started fighting and stil do ..and she knows one day he will be her partner ..but they both know that there is something their parents are hiding from them ..
So this is her life ..you will get to know more about this sassy girl later ..

ASHOK MEHTA AND SASHI MEHTA AND YASH AGARWAL AND SEEMA AGARWAL..

The Mehta and Agarwal have been close family friends from a long time and they have a company togather called ' Mehrwal Industries ' as entwined by their names ..they are the joint ceos and are looking forward to give their company to their offspring ..Mehta's had Two children Radhika and Aditi Mehta and Agarwal had two Children too .. ADITYA AGARWAL and Ashana Agarwal ..who is now Ashana Agarwal Jones as she married Dave Jones and is in London handling her job ..
Where as Aditi too is married 'and is also in London managing a part of RadzGlam ..

They want their children to handle the company but they don't know how to tell their children the cause they had made years ago ..

ADITYA AGARWAL

He is after the two ceos and 'Mehrwal industries is his life

He is after the two ceos and 'Mehrwal industries is his life ..he works day and night on it and he loves it ..he is a strict arrogant hotshot billionaire.. billionaire because he has a cricket team ..

He loves his family and his sister ..he was a play boy ..he still is but it's reduced now ..after his sister gave birth to a baby his opinions changed and he started loving  ..he loves kids ..even he liked radhika but again something happened and he detests her ..she can be annoying too ..but he is always impressed with her sassy attitude but obviously won't tell her ..

   ********************************

Radhika doesn't want to lose the company to Mr Ass ..oh Mr Ass is none other than Aditya Agarwal ..her bestfriend..as they were family friends .. they were bestfriends..aditi and ashna and Aditya and Radhika ..they knew everything about Each other ..but then that one day that something happened broke off everything between them ..

It just spoilt their happy friendship and after that day Aditya became arrogant and Radhika became a string headed at min md and heart ..

They used to hate Each other but now they fight like hell with each other..but they both know somehow that they have Each other back but will never tell as their hate is over their friendship..

Aditya on the other side ..has similar reasons ..he loves the company and doesn't want to leave it ..or can't see it being owned by someone else ..he knows that it's going to be owned by him and Radhika but eh smells somthing fishy ..he does hate her in a banter wya and loves to irritate her ..

What will happen when these two strong personality who hate each other get into forced bond? Will their past hate overcome their present future..? Swipe up to find out ..and please do COMMENT and vote for me and show some Love 😜 thank you ❤️