Chapter 11 🌺🌺

Hey guys .. welcome back ..I would love if you drop a comment I'd you like my story ..I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading Babies 😍

Radhika's Pov

I opened the door and yes it was indeed a jerk .. because Mr Ass was standing in front of me .. really angry ..and when he saw me Cami he smirked ..fuck!! I was just in a Cami and shorts ..I was so exhausted so I just was in my inners of my dress I wore today ..okay this is embarassing .. but ...
"Can I come in or do you want me to blast at you out here? " He said ..
What is he angry about ...but anyway I let him in !

And closed the door and he already removed his jacket and he was staring at me and his eyes filled with anger but then again looked at my clothes and he got distracted I guess? Well I am sexy so it's difficult I can understand ..
"Will you go and change ...and then we can't talk!;" He said softly ..
" Why ..is it distracting" I asked
" Radhika Mehta I am really not in the mood it's really bothering me ..so go now! " He said calmly but with anger ..

I sighed and wore a robe on top and came back ..
" What happened ? Tell me the reason" I said
" So you didn't check what you published today about Me being cricket owner but more of a Casanova with girls around him all the time? He asked showing me an article regarding this ..and it was from my site ..and my jaw dropped what the hell..how could they post something like this!! I never post such gossip actually stupid ones on my blog ..

My editor is so dead today .. how could she publish something like this about my fiance ..what the hell specially when ..wait they didn't know ..but still how could they ..I shouldn't have given them consent ti go forward with it ..
"Oh my god..I seriously didn't know this!!" I said ..
"Are you kidding me RADHIKA..you never publish without your consent .." he said

"Yes I know but today was exceptional as our moms decided to retire me and took me shopping for our wedding!! And I didn't have my phone for hours togather ..and I still haven't checked" I explained and I saw his eyes go from anger to a lil soft but then he maintained a poker face again ..
"Really? Oh god ..what the hell ..fix it ..how careless" he said ...
  I didn't bother replying and called my editor. .

" What the hell did you publish ..what is Fucking wrong ..how could you publish something so stupid !! I shouldn't have trusted you with it and  should have read it ..why would you spread such rumours about my fucking fiance " I could see adi gasp ..and oh shit I released the secret ..in anger I just cut the call ..and threw my phone on the sofa and sat holding my head ..what a mess!!

"I am sorry Aditya ..I didn't see ..they should not have written about your character..I.." I said and he Interrupted me ..
"It's okay Radhika ..you didn't read it ..and I got angry at you..". He said ..
" And I will fix it " I said
"But how you already disclosed our secret" he said
"Yeah !! I was really pissed I mean how could they post and even write something like that ABOUT you! " I yelled ..

"I should have read it before publishing also it's going to sound so bad when we announce our engagement ..god!! "I said worried ..

"Rads it's okay I get it .." he came closer and sat next to me ..and he Looked at my ring and it striked me ..
"Get up ..I will fix this" I said
"What why ..tell me ..what are you planning" he asked
"You get up na I am announcing my engagement" I said casually..
" What the fuck ..are u sure?" He asked..

"Yeah ..now get up " and he got up and I made him stand next to the balcony and I kept my engaged hand in front and focused a portrait on my ring and him in the background and it looked so beautiful 😍 ..he looked so good and he smiled and took a picture..

"One min why are we posting a Romantic picture? " He asked ..how dumb ..dad had told we should be a happy couple and ppl should not know we were forced ..
"Don't you remember what dad said " I asked and he nodded after a o remembering face ..
"Show me the picture" he said and came forward ..

"Wow I look hot as usual"
"Yea you do " I blurted out ...what the fuck is wrong with me these days ..why am I blurting out embarassing things ..
"Ahh I mean ..I thought..you spoke about the ring ..it looked so hot"
What this is the excuse you got? What is up with you rads !!

I could feel his smirk on me ..
"You know you can call me hot ..btw don't wast your energy in saying SOMETHING I already know " he smirked ..
" If your done with your shit m.let me post now .." I said ..

I posted it " Mine🌸 #engaged #fiance "
And I just disclosed it to the World wow!

What will the media react to this ..will it be positive or negative?

What are your thoughts on forced marriage? Or business deals for Marriage ?

I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️