Chapter 9 🌺🌺

Hello Guys ..so I finally posted the first 8 chapter .. thank you for all the people who are stil following me!!
Please do vote and follow me !!

.

Happy Reading Babies 😍

Radhika's Pov

So I woke up as the stupid alarm woke me up!! Shit! I forgot to off the alarm last night ..so that I could sleep Today!!
I took my phone off from charge and opening instagram ..and there was a shirtless picture of Nick Bateman ..fuck he is so hot! I soon realised looking at my ring ..I am engaged Radhika! Stop checking out other men ..

Soon I started doing something which is my guilty pleasure of watching instagram baby and Marriage proposal videos!! I may be strong and not want to marry types but obviously I would love to watch and cry seeing the cute proposal..

I came across a video where the couple were checking out people togather..and I wondered wil I have the same relationship with Aditya? We have actually done it ..where I used to like guys and he used to hate them and say something so bad about them that would change my point of  view! Shut up Rads that time was different ..he didn't hurt you by ..don't think about it!!

I saw the time and it was 11... Shit I was late I had to be at the brunch place at 12:30 .. quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom ..
Today was a going to be fun day ..as seeing the girls reaction to my engagement...I can't imagine their reaction when in the morning I said he is not hot and in the night I sleep as an engaged fiance to Mr Ass ..

Ah! Mr Ass how is he ..I checked my Phone for some message ..common Radhika you guys aren't a couple for him to do that and why would he change just because you guys got engaged..I got dressed in a cute brunch outfit

I got dressed in a cute brunch outfit

and came out for some coffe ..tai didn't come today ..and it was 12 .. I quickly checked my office work and did what I had to and left for lunch.

I saw my phone ting and saw the Phone and I smiled when I saw a message from Mr Ass ..fine I was wrong he did change ..but if doens't Matter..I opend it and it read Good morning Ms fiance or should I say Mrs Fierce cat Agarawal?😜 ..god he won't stop being rude..but I don't why I like it when he calls me Fierce cat or Ms Fiance ..What is happening to me ..!!

I soon reached the venue and saw the girls sitting with their guys ..I soon walked up to them trying to hide my diamond ring ..damn it was I deed a beautiful ring! And hugged the girls and the guys and sat down!!
Aditya still hadn't come ..so I quickly ordered my favourite steak and fries and was chillin with my girl's..
"Damn! Girl you look today" Ahana said "not more than ..Ashish is here that is why I guess" I winked ..

"Girls is this what you do? " Ashish asked ..
"Obviously when guys don't compliment we girlfriends have to increase our confidence" priya said 😂
"Sorry sorry guys I am late !! I had a call" I could see Aditya come in quickly and sit next to me ..he looked hot .. REALLY hot ..shut up rads ..

He wished and hugged everyone and looked at me and we have a bear hug to eachother..
"Adi we don't get a bead hug huh only rads nice" Ahana said ..
"Babe when I am there why do you want this ass" Ashish said annoyed..

"Jealous ass" Aditya smirked ..

We had a fun lunch and we caught up on things and as usual I and Mr Ass started bickering again..but there was also a time where we would look at Each other..
Finally after lunch we gave Each other a nod and decided to tell them ..I was so anxious..

"We are engaged" I and Aditya surprisingly blurted out ..
"What " priya and ahana screamed and Ashish who was drinking spilt  it out and Rohit the only normal one was giving a grin and smirk weird!!

"What the actual Fuck " Ahana screamed when I showed them the ring ..

Wow ..just the exact reaction I thought of but I hoped for a little less dramatic ...this is going to fun while giving them an explanation!
"Guys can you all chill " Adi said and everyone was looking at him as if he is telling the world largest secret ..he looked at me and we chuckled ..
"Guys cut the crap .. before I break your bones" Ahana said angrily ..

We both sighed and explained it all to them ..and when we looked at them after explaining Is..they said awwww. ..and the boys gave a big smile ..

"What the hell guys ..why are you guys smiling" I asked
"Nothing that is such a typical love story " and I choked my drink down ...when I heard love story..

                 ***************

Btw what are your thoughts on infedelity? Comment!

Did you enjoy this chapter? What more is going to happen in their lives stay tuned to find out!!
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯