Chapter 4 🌺🌺

HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK! Please don't forget to vote and COMMENT and follow me

Happy Reading Babies 😍

Radhika's Pov

"Oh so now Rads is your bestfriend " priya asked
"Of course when did I deny being a bestfriend to this hottie" he gave me a wink and I wanted to kiss his cute face but controlled ..shut up rads he is your enemy Mr Ass concentrate..
"Ooooo hottie n all nice " they both giggled
" Okay girls we gotto go so byee" we his goodbye ..

"So what's up" I asked him
"Nothing" he simply replied
"No tell me what is with this you calling me hottie" I enquired
"Oh god Rads what is wrong in that now "he said as I'd it was the most obvious thing ..I chucked it ..

"The view from our cabin is great" I said looking out
"Yes! That's why I chose this ..I know you like lights "he blurted out and I looked at him and smiled. Fine he was a cutie and he remembered obviously he would we were bestfriend and he knew me..
He got a call and shouted what and cut it
"What's up" I asked
" My car got a problem and dad's left so how do I come to your place now" he said normally

Come on now Adi I ain't that bad we can go togather "I said with a smile and he ga e back ..wiat ! What was happening we never talk normally we fight where the fight but I am liking this though .

We went down and was about to enter
"Can I drive "he asked and  I said laughing "Nope! "
Because he didn't like sitting on passenger seat and he would never let me drive then ..
He sighed in defeat and sat ..and we drove off to my house ..
I played some light rock classics and hummed it ..

He noticed my clean car my baby ..
"You are obsessed with this sexy black mercedes aren't you" he asked ..and I nodded with a smile ..
"Waise Tai was asking for you "I said

"Of course she would I am her favourite "he smirked and I scoffed
"Please she is mine and was mine only ..you are just sweet to her ..show the devil you show me "I said

"Jealous much "he smirked
"I am not "I whined and he chuckled..
I got a call from karan my friend and I spoke to him on bluetooth and he said bye sexy which probably irked adi for some reason because I saw like a different expression on his way at that and I smiled ..

"So who is this guy? "He asked
"Oh karan singh my friend from Mauritius when I had gone for the bussiness trip ..I met him by the pool and we clicked off ..he is really sweet ..."
"Ohh" that's all he said
"You like him" he asked next
"Why" I asked to irritate him more

"Simply you seem pretty interested in him "he said
"I mean he is cute and sweet but no ! "
I said

"Why is he cute "he said
"Are u seriously asking me this , are u jealous Adi coz I called him cute after you being the first I have ever .."
"Please! Why the fuck would I be jealous ..I just wanted to know because if there is something o will go and inform him to stay away from a Scary Dracula like you" he said laughing and I smacked his head
"Shut up you monkey you are a Dracula not me!! "I pouted ..

There was silence and he asked again
"So u like him" he asked
"I said no because he is Gay!! I don't about Me but if you meet him he would definitely show interest in you" I said and started laughing and he smiled ..
Shut up he said ..
And we finally reached home ..

We reached my house and I and Aditya walked in and saw my parents sitting on the sofa with their drinks and there was sofa opposite them waiting for us ..we entered and greeted eachother and my mom drama with adi and I rolling my eyes..and we sat opposite them ..
" Hello beta , have a drink" dad said adi ..

"And me dad? " I pouted and Adi chuckled and I glared at least ..he doesn't have to react always!!
" You will anyway drink alcohol so why to ask  " mom said
" Sashi why you taunting her, when you yourself are drinking " dad supported me and I grinned at my dad and mom ..
" I don't drink as much as her" mom said

" Maa you know I dont care ..I will drink how much and when I want " I said grabbing some whiskey and looked a Adi ...I didn't know why I was being nice but I just was and he nodded in a glass for him ..I made our drinks and gave him and he mumbled a thanks ..
" Did Aditya Agarwal tell me thanks " I exclaimed and he rolled his eyes and our parents chuckled ..
" Did Radhika Mehta get me a drink " he said and winked and I rolled my eyes ...

"Rads you look good beta " seema aunty Aditya's mom said
" Thank you..but you look so good in this blue saree ..I have no clue how you handle it " I said
" Please Rads this saree was given by you and you can pull off anything specially a saree " seema aunty complimented ..
" Thanks aunty" I said ..

And then it hit me dad was hiding something from me and I wanted to know ..
" Dad you had to tell me and Aditya something tell know!! I said curious
" Yes dad you did tell me too " Adi supported ..

They looked at each other and the mothers looked down after sharing a glance ..

"Papa I am getting impatient now you are scaring me ..what is it. .am I dying? " I blurted out ..
And adi gave me a ' don't talk shit ' look..
" Rads what are you saying think before you speak beta " uncle said ..
" Then tell us what it is " Adi said and I nodded ..

" Betayou twoshould getmarried tobecome ceos " dad spoke really fast ..

I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below 😌