He was fuming and I knew my words hit him hard. I felt victorious, but I dreaded the consequences.
"I always get what I want and I promise you that I'll take your heart too, which is rightfully mine" saying that he slammed his lips against mine once again violating me.

He forcefully entered my mouth and explored every corner of it with his tongue. I wanted to melt into the kiss and return it back and it took every bit of willpower to stop myself from doing that. I thought of all the bad things he had done. He had destroyed many kingdoms and his hands were tainted with the blood of thousands of innocents. Those are the same hands holding me in an embrace, I said to myself. I came back to my senses and I tried pushing him back with my now free hands. He didn't budge, but he did pull back. There was a hint of confusion and sorrow in his eyes, but mostly anger and lust.

"Don't you get it? I don't want this!! You cannot keep forcing yourself on me and then expect me to behave as you wish. You talk about able to give me everything I desire, so tell me Nicholas, Can you give me Freedom? Can you give me Freewill? Or Can you give me happiness? NO! YOU CANNOT!!" I shouted in anger with tears flowing down my face.
"Stop it!! Stop speaking!!" he hissed with his teeth gritted and jaw clenched,
"NO! You need to know this! You know what your problem is? You act out of impulse. You won't even let me explain or speak, but you accuse me of things I have never done" I yelled and he looked at me closely waiting for my next words.
"Firstly, I am not a traitor, I never was. How can you be so sure you don't have a mole amongst you? Secondly, about Sebastian, I can assure you I never kissed him or slept with him. Oh Hell! I don't even love him. So you decide what to believe, the rumours made by the public or the words coming out of my mouth" I said with pure anger.

I could see relief in his eyes, but he was still very pissed. Maybe because nobody had ever spoken back to him, especially not a woman.
"Thirdly, the only way you will ever get my heart is by ripping it out of my chest"
I spat those words out like venom. I knew my harsh words affected him, but I wasn't scared anymore. He could kill me for all I care.

I could see the immense anger building up within him, but I could also see sadness. Seeing him in grief made my heart ache and I couldn't understand why I was having feelings towards a cold, heartless monster. He stormed out of the room angrily after taking one last glance at me and left me alone with my thoughts.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was all over the place, my eyes were red and puffy, my lips were swollen and red with cuts on my lower lip and fresh tears flowed down my already tear streaked face.
I was a mess! How on earth did he find me attractive?
I took a step and I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. I could see black dots appearing as my vision got blurred. I touched the back of my head with my palm and brought it in front of my eyes. I saw blood lacing my fingers.

Oh great! This might have happened when he pushed me against the wall.
I struggled to keep my eyes open as I collapsed on the stone hard ground into a deep state of unconsciousness.

I opened my eyes slowly and with difficulty. I saw Ada smiling in joy and relief.
"Oh honey! You're finally awake. How do you feel?" she asked with worry,
"I've got a banging headache, but I feel fine otherwise. What happened?" I asked rubbing my eyes,
"You had a concussion, dear. Thankfully, the bleeding has stopped now and you will be fine. You need to eat well and drink plenty of water, so no more excuses, young lady" she said in a strict yet compassionate way,
"Okay Ada okay! Anyways, I don't see Nicholas in here, may I ask where he is?" I asked sarcastically,
"He is attending an assembly with the warriors and noblemen. I'm so sorry dear, I'm sorry you went through this, but Nicholas-" she said before I cut her off by saying,
"Ada please, don't talk in his favour. I have come to terms that he is an aggressive, arrogant, evil, obsessed and self centred son of a bitch and please don't try and change my mind about him"
I huffed in frustration and I saw Ada frown from hearing such unholy usage of words towards her King.