CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever

Start from the beginning

Liam then took a deep breath and moved away from me a little leaving my hands. He took out a small box from his pocket and sat on one knee in front of me, my breath stopped for a moment. He opened the box and there was a beautiful ring inside it.

"Be mine forever. Share my life with me." I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "And no leaving, not even thinking of leaving, the marriage thing is permanent." Liam said making me laugh.

"I'll be yours." I replied. He took my hand, putting on the ring on my finger he kissed the back of my hand.

He got up, pulling me by my waist he connected our lips. Kissing me passionately.

Suddenly I heard the sound of fireworks. I turned to my side and the view was beautiful. I turned to Liam with a surprised look "You did this?"

Liam shrugged and came behind me hugging me from back. I was just looking up at the beautiful view. Liam kissed my cheek "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied. I don't know for how long we stood in the same position but after sometime Liam whispered in my ear "Shall we continue our date Mrs. Parker."

I nodded with a smile.
-------------------------------------------------------------
After we were done with the food and all the talking, I asked Liam to take me down, he told me there was a beach down there. We were walking on the sand. Liam gave me his coat as it was really cold in here. Our hands were interwind to each other.

"You know I am really great." I said.

Liam turned to look at me "And why is that?"

"Umm... Like can you imagine The Liam Parker going down on his knees for me? Oh Jesus! I feel so proud of myself."

Liam rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Liam" I called him.

"Hmm." He replied.

"Thank you." I said.

His eyebrows furrowed "For what? I didn't do anything."

You did. And a thank you isn't enough for the things you have done for me.

I shook my head "Thank you for just... being there for me."

Liam chuckled "You've surely gone crazy."

I smiled.

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind.

Shit! I haven't yet told him. How can I forget this?

I stopped, when Liam realized that he too stopped and turned around with a confused look.

"I have something to tell you Liam." I said nervously.

Liam nodded.

I took a deep breath and placed his hand on my stomach. I bit my lip, waited for him to understand what I was trying to say. He gave me a confused look at first, then he processed what I was really trying to tell him, his eyes widened.

"No, you're not." He said with a surprised look.

I nodded.

"Fuck! I am going to be a father." He said with a wide smile on his face.

"Yes."

He picked me up in his arms and twirled with me. "I love you so much." Putting me down he held me by my waist and kissed me. "You can't even imagine how happy I am right now. I love you."

I pecked his lips and hugged him.

"Did you tell Ryan?" He asked.

"Not yet." I replied.