CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster

Beginne am Anfang

"Hello, you there?" she asked.

"W-Where's Liam?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Umm... can't tell you, it's a bit private."

What does that mean? Where is Liam? And why does she has his phone?

"Is he with you?" I felt tears forming in my eyes.

She remained silent.

"IS HE WITH YOU?" I shouted this time.

"Oh Mrs. Parker is getting all possessive possessive. Actually, he was with me a minute ago and we were having a beautiful moment then he said he has some work so he'll be back in ten minutes."

So she was the reason why he left early.

"If you want, I can convey the message to him, that you called but later. I don't want his mood to get ruined because of you, he really gets irritated when someone interrupts our moment and one more request, please don't call now, let us enjoy for sometime."

With that she hung up.

No. She is lying right? Don't trust her Bella.

But why does she have Liam's phone? And where is he?

He still loves her. He doesn't want me, he wants her.

No one wants me.

I fell to the ground and burst out into tears.

"Will Liam divorce me for her? Will he really do that?"

LIAM PARKER

"Sir we have him." I got a call from Asher and immediately left my office.

He finally has him, that asshole.

I went to the place where he found that fucker. It was a bar, when I went in there were loud music and a lot of people. Before entering I went to the guards.

"I want this place empty in five minutes." I commanded.

"I am sorry Sir but we can't do that."

"Well, I wasn't requesting you. Just do as I say or bring me the manager."

He nodded and went in to get the manager. I entered the bar and took a seat on the couch. After sometime the manager came. He saw me and a broad smile appeared on his face.

"Mr. Parker. I am so much honoured to have you here." He said with that same irritating smile.

I gave him a boring look.

"Can I get you something Sir?"

"Yeah sure. Get me a scotch and just do me a favour."

"Anything Sir."

"I want this place empty in 5 minutes."

His smile instantly disappeared. Still he managed to laugh nervously and said "But Sir I-I-"

Before he could complete I said "You don't want me inform the cops about the illegal stuffs going on here, do you?"

His eyes widened "N-No Sir." He then turned to his guards and said "I want the bar empty in 5 minutes." I smirked.

They nodded and left. The manager came and gave me my scotch. I took a sip of it and waited for Asher. After 5 minutes when the whole club was empty, Asher came out dragging that fucker by his collar. He made him sit on the chair in front of me. I looked at his face. He was bleeding really badly.

"It's a pleasure meeting you again. Seth."

Seth looked at me with hatred in his eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled.