CHAPTER 41: Staying Away

Start from the beginning

"Why would you put something like that in the contract?" I asked in disbelief.

"Maybe because I thought you would be too stubborn to listen to me. And to make things clear you can take the file for one day and go through it."

He then released me, I moved a little away from him but when I looked in his eyes they were dark, he started coming towards me and I started moving backwards. I stopped when I felt the table behind me. He was still coming towards me, he finally stopped when he was just a few inches away, to make a distance between us, I placed both my hands on his chest.

Within seconds he picked me up and made me sit on the table while he was standing in between my legs.

"So Mrs. Parker since you don't have so much money to pay me right now, you can't deny me." He said with a smirk.

I felt tears forming in my eyes, ready to fall anytime.

He scanned my face. When a drop of tear fell from my eye, his smirk vanished. His hand came up wiping the tear from my cheek. Cupping my cheek with one hand, he connected our lips. I didn't move. Neither did I push him away nor did I kiss him back. I can't push him because of that stupid contract and I can't kiss him back because I hate him. I hate him for trapping me like this. I hate him for making me feel helpless. He was kissing my lips roughly, like it was his only hope of survival. I felt more tears rolling down my cheeks, he sucked hard on my lower lips then, pulled away moving down to my neck, he kissed my neck, I bit my lips hard trying to control my moan, after sucking hard on my neck he rested his head in the crook of my neck, breathing heavily.

"I am sorry Bella."

I didn't say anything, to me everything he was saying was fake. Everything was planned, he knew if I get to know the truth I will leave him, that's why he trapped me. If it wasn't for Ryan I would've surely left him.

"I-I am sorry Bella."

"You disgust me Liam Parker."

He looked up at me.

"My feelings are joke to you, isn't it?"

Liam took one step back and gave me a confused look. "What?"

"It's the truth. You love seeing me helpless."

His brows furrowed "What are you saying Bella?"

I scoffed "Of course Liam it is the truth, everytime you make me feel helpless and you enjoy that, don't you? You like to see me crying in front of you, you like it when I am in pain, you like to hurt me. Do you really hate me that much Liam?"

Liam kept staring at me blankly trying to process what I was saying. He then looked away and scoffed "Do you really think that low of me?"

I didn't reply and got down from the table, I was about to leave but when I walk past him, he held my hand and pulled me to him. Pinning my one hand behind my back tightly he looked me in the eyes. Our faces were just a few inches away from each other "Whatever I did, that was only for Ryan, I know it was wrong, it was really wrong and I am sorry for that. I have said it thousand times Bella, I am sorry for everything. But I never meant to make you feel helpless nor did I intended to hurt you. And you crying because of me would be the last thing I want to see. Don't say things you don't know Bella."

We both were looking at each other not saying anything, my eyes were teary. I was trying to get my hand out of his grip "You're hurting me Liam."

He stared at me with a clenched jaw for sometime then left my hand.

"I hate you." I muttered.

When I said that I saw something in his eyes. One was pure anger and the other was ......guilt.