Chapter 95 - Waltz (2).

Start from the beginning

‘I've finally gone crazy. It isn't as if I'll suddenly gain money if I stare at it...’

He finally caught sight of his donations.

“Uh?”

Hyrkan was having a hard time believing what he was seeing.

5.

It was Dmitri Shostakovich's Waltz No. 2 or the Second Waltz.

It was a very beautiful song.

It was a lyrical music, where at times it was lively. From start to end, the music never lost its grace. The music had a strong magic of making people want to start moving their body to the music.

With this beautiful song as background, two people were dancing.

They weren't lovers.

On one side, there was an enormous muscular monster. On the other side, there was a human wearing a Hahoe Mask.

Also, each dancers held hideous swords that was unbefitting this dance.

They were an ill-matched pair for this dance.

However, their movements were in sync with the music. It was uncanny.

Kah-ahng, kahng!

The sound of their swords clashing rang out. Accompanying the sound, they lead each other around a restricted stage.

Puh-uhng!

The crescendos were the sound of magic exploding. The sounds of the explosion was interspersed within the song, and the sound was much more powerful than the sound of drums accenting the strong points of the music.

The highlight was last half of the video.

In the former part, various instruments were used in concert. However, when the battle reached the latter half, a saxophone solo started. The saxophone's unique mournful sound continued to the end, and it created a serene scene when the battle ended.

The footage ended after 3 minute 40 seconds.

“How wonderful was that?”

Red Bull's guild master Chev was watching the video with others. He asked the question to his aide Yel.

“Well, he is good.”

She hated that Chev held the Hahoe Mask in such high esteem. However, she couldn't help, but acknowledge the footage.

It was that great.

Chev replayed the video, and he spoke in a tone of admiration.

“I heard when one becomes a master at something, it become an art form. It seems the Hahoe Mask has reached that level.”

Chev's continued to give high praise. Yel pouted when she heard Chev's repeated high praise.

Around the same time....

“A talented person is talented.”

The first string raid members of the Stormhunters guild was also watching the Hahoe Mask's new video. They admired the Waltz.

Hatch was the first one to articulate his feelings.

“Where the hell did this guy appear from?”

“Hooong. If I meet someone, who dances this way, I’ll be able to destroy him in an

instant! I'll win in a fight against him!”

Hahui answered in an ill-tempered manner when she heard Hatch give his compliments. Hatch smirked as he looked at her.