Ch 21 || Break Your Heart Right Back

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴜᴘ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"

It was finally friday, the day when the cringy spring fling was scheduled to take place. The only good thing about the dang dance is the music. Besides the music the whole place is a bore.

I woke up this morning, practically gagging at the dress Rares sowed up for me. Dresses are disgusting. Like, how am I supposed to play soccer with such uncomfortable clothing? 

... Not that I was planning to leave the Spring Flop afterwards. Like I've mentioned before, I'm only attending to break Quibbles damn heart back. 

Okay... Fine. You caught me! I AM planning on leaving the Sting Fling once I complete my unfinished business. 

Speaking of the Spring Flung, it seems as the time has almost come for the event to begin. 

It's currently 7th period ( chorus class ) and Pinkie is singing the 2nd verse to an Ariana Grande song called ' Put Your Hearts Up'- and now the chorus - and oop. The bell rings.

Geez... I'm so excited I can hardly wait. Note the sarcasm there? 

The dance doesn't commence 'til 4:30 pm so I still had time to 'get ready and dress up nicely' .... ugh, gross!

I ran as fast as I possibly could to reach my home before Rarity could but to my surprise she beat me to it. 

She took me by force, along with the rest of the Mane 6 to her mother's boutique, where she fitted newer versions of the dresses from the day prior. 

" What happened to the ones from yesterday? " I questioned. 

" I was thinking the same exact thing" AJ added.

" Oh! Well darlings... I decided to improve them by adding some sparkle and voila! "

" OOOOH!! I LOOOOVE SPARKLE!!" Pinkie loudly exclaimed. 

" Don't we all? " Twilight smiled, feeling honored. 

Once we were all dressed up and ready to go- oh. Hold on-

Apparently we ain't ready to go 'coz Rarity says so. " Makeup time darlings!" 

Oh, HELL NO!

.... Anyways we gonna do a TIMESKIP 'coz the author says so. 

( A/N: I broke the 4th wall :0 )

When we finally arrived at the auditorium ( where the Spring Fling was taking place) I pushed my ways through the crowds, eager to find that son of a jerk and get this all over with. 

The search is tough and definitely not going to be worth the wait I have a feeling... 

I took a seat next to the punch table. How cliche. Some dude asked me to dance but I denied the offer. 

I stayed seated, bored outta my mind. Pinkie came along inviting me over to dance with her and Cheese. Do I look like a third wheel to you? Uh... No. I came along anyways because I obviously have nothing better to do at this dumb dance.

You see, the rest of the Mane 6 actually have dates, unlike me. 

Fluttershy is with Discord, Sunset with Flash, Pinkie with Cheese, Twilight with her book and Rarity with... AppleJack?? When did they become an item-