Ch10|| I have Questions

A/N : This chapter literally has nothing to do with Camila Cabello's song ' I have questions ' but I had no other idea what song to use for this chapter. I barely wrote this two days ago. I guess they do have questions but not- Never mind. Just read the chapter. You'll understand after.

I woke up to go to school like usual. I opened my not so organized drawer full of my clothing and picked out a pair of dark faded blue jeans and a black hoodie with rainbow stripes on it. I slipped on some black Nikes and straightened my hair quickly. I'm too lazy to actually straighten it perfectly.

Just  I was about to grab my backpack and head out already a familiar voice called out my name from behind. " Hey Dashie!". I turned around and to my Surprise it was Soarin Skies. Just my luck. " What did you just call me?" I asked. He just called me 'Dashie'. That's what he called me on my strange dream.

" Buck " he mumbled under this breath. " Um... nothing. Just ignore that" he kept the conversation silent, I wonder why? " So...." I said, trying to continue the conversation without making it awkward.

I see Fluttershy crossing the street and waved my arms sideways to get her attention. " Flutters! " I smile at her. " You coming?"

She shook her head " Sorry Rainbow. I have to get to the Animal Shelter first to pick up some flyers to put around CHPAS"

Shit. I can't walk to school with Soarin! Its too weird. He hasn't teased me all morning. Oh wait, I should tease him! This is gonna be fun. " I have questions for you"

" Um, okay?" his face had confusion written all over him! Well not literally but you know what I mean. " Number one, tell me who you think you are"

Having no idea why I asked that since I already know his name " Soarin Skies "

" You got some nerve to try and tear my faith apart!" I said in an enraged tome of voice. I'm not actually mad. I take theatre class, did everyone forget already? Soarin is a newbie so he doesn't know how to act without nobody knowing that its all not real.

" Wait, what?"

" Number two, why would you try and play me for a fool"

He sighed, knowing that this is another one of my music pranks but decided to go along with it. " My Oh My" I still don't know why he's going along with it. Ugh, theres no use to keep on going if he knows its a prank! Dang it, he knows its Camila Cabello but how?

" In case you're wondering I know that song because my brother is a Camilizer .  " Did he read my mind or something cause I. What the hell? Now I really do have questions for him. " You have a brother?"

" Sadly, yes"

Soarin's Pov

* flashback starts*

" Can you please turn off the music Stormy!" I shouted, just wanting to turn the television off but I couldn't. I'm not usually this way but my brother gets on my nerves. I run downstairs getting ready to turn the television off already. I need everything to be perfect for Dashie. I really don't want ' Havana' and ' Crying in the club' to be played in the background.

" Please turn it off! " I asked him nicely.

" No thank you. I need to listen to Camila Cabello while doing my homework. " he continued to watch the television screen instead of working on his multiplications. Such a lie, working on his homework. He never does his homework. " I don't see you writing on your paper, now do I?" I crossed my arms, showing disappointment. I can't believe my brother has to be such a bad kid. Always getting in trouble. I'm pretty sure I'm moms favorite since I actually have good grades and pay attention in class.