Ch 2|| Find U Again

" ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ... ʙᴀʙʏ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

( June 8, 2018 )

Rainbow's POV 

"You ready to go?" My mother impatiently tapped her foot, taking a look outside for the 100th time. I swear i'm not lying about her anxiety to leave my childhood home. 

Geez... what's the rush? Couldn't we wait until after middle school ended. I didn't even get the chance to culminate! 

" No! Obviously not! " 

Scootaloo, my sister comes down the stairs which hold many dear memories. "Its Moving day alweawy?" she asks. Don't mind her English, she's currently eating a chocolate chip cookie.

"Yes Sweetie" Mom politely replies, taking out her car keys and onto the keychain hanging from around her neck. 

"Oh" her smile goes upside down. I can't blame her, since so did mine. Even thought for some odd reason I don't have many memories of my early, motor late childhood I can't say goodbye just like that. 

"Come on girls, its time to go see our new house"

"But why can't you just keep your old job?" Scootaloo and I whine. 

"Because, this new job is better! Less hours, higher wage, meeting new people."

" But I'm not ready" I admit, placing my suitcase on the newly polished kitchen counter. Yes, yes I know. I shouldn't place a filthy suitcase on something clean. Where have my manners gone to? 

"Rainbow, Fluttershy will also be going to Canterlot Preforming Arts High School"

"Yes, I know but-" I pause for a moment trying to think of something to say to prove my point "The truth is, I feel like I'm leaving someone behind, but I don't know who"

"Yeah, you're leaving Soa-" Scootaloo was about to finish her sentence until mom handed her another chocolate chip. Whatever Scoots was about to say sounded like the answer but she never finished her sentence.

"Aren't you ready to move on, make new friends, have new adventures?" she questioned cheerfully as we all head out the door and gave Aunt Lily the house keys. I waved bye to Fluttershy. We'd see each other again pretty soon since we're best friends and cousins so no biggie. 

 What I wasn't ready to say goodbye to was my house. I just can't believe I'm leaving it. Its not time, I need one more day, just one more day, but I knew my mom was right. It's time to move on. I sighed " ... Yes" 

Mother started the car, and just like that we were gone. Never to return to Mystic Falls street ever again. 

( Sept. 28, 2018 )

Soarin's POV

Its been months since she left yet I still remember. My friends want me to just forget about her and move on. In Spitfire's words " You're stuck in your past that you're not paying much attention to the present". Truth is, I just can't forget about her. She's too special.

How am I supposed to put 2 years of a friendship behind me. At the end, I'm not sure if you could even call us just friends because I felt something more. I know she felt it too but right after that she was gone. Was that the reason for her sudden disappearance?

I layed on the grass, listening to music as I looked up to the sky, wondering what would it be like if she was here now. Could we have been something more?