the audacity smh

THIS IS OLD LMAO. I DIDN'T RE-WRITE SHIT.

Heyyyyy, rNewsDuer me? No? Okie assi ... remember this book? Yes? Well... I got news about the future of "My Everything". I know y'all are gonna hate me for this but I've been planning it for quite a while actually. 

I'm not very satisfied with the whole plot about the memory stone which I find REALLY cringy and makes absolutely NO sense At ALL.  At the time I thought it would make a great Soarindash story ~ the whole Soarin and Dash being best friends through out their entire childhood and suddenly one day rainbow loses her memory, moves away, dyes her hair etc. etc. while Soarin is literally desperate to find her but has no clue about what really happened and-

They eventually meet in high school, hate each others guts for a while. EVENTUALLY they start to get along, become good friends, learn that rainbow was 'dashie' all along. Then when everything seems to be going great Rainbows ex Quibble comes along and has a devious evil plan to ruin rainbows rep. Soarin tries to warn her but rainbow doesn't listen and ends up falling in love with Quibble again eventhough he literally broke her heart so many times in the past.

Soarin isn't very fond of the idea of them being together and realized that he indeed has feelings for dash :O (again?)... and that's what you missed on "My Everything". (Glee reference btw)

Chapter 18 was supposed to be about the Spring Fling and i'm not sure if I should spoil it because something similar will happen in this new soarindash story I will be writing soon actually. 

What I mean is *takes deep breath* I am re-writing this story along with "One of a kind" which accidentally got deleted. 

I don't want to spoil much so all I'm going to say is this is my first time re-writing a story so let's see how that's gonna go. First chapter will be up September or October if things go as planned. 

Will the plot change drastically? I can assure you there will definitely be no memory stone which might change the plot a bit but I'll try and include some original moments of OG "My Everything". Ships will remain the same, their personalities aren't going to be any different while the whole situation may or may not be. I don't think the childhood friendship theme will stay since I am trying to get out of my comfort zone and writing something a bit more original and less cliche.

If you are disappointed with the re-write no worries! The new soarindash story I might be more of your type of story than this. 

Due to re-writing this AND " One of a Kind" while having 2 other stories (3 if you count the new soarindash story I haven't published) this book won't be updated frequently as it once was.... perhaps every 2-4 weeks? Depends on my schedule, real life is quite hectic. 

I'm sorry if I have disappointed you with this news but there is no possible way I can continue with this terrible plot...Geez, no wonder I had writers block for 3 freaking months. Don't get me wrong, this wasn't a bad book in my opinion. It's just not the best I can write, that's all. I'm capable of writing less cliche stories as well! 

I originally planned on re-writing months ago but let's just say smth happened that got in the way... Once again I'm sososo sorry, I'll try my best to make the re-write wayyyy better!!!

- signing off, @djcj132019 ❤

i

I REALLY CALLED MY ROMANTIC/SEXUAL ATTRACTION CLICHE??? UM, EXCUSE ME BITCH? when i was younger i thought my first love, who i've known since youth, would be the one i'd marry with paper rings. idrk-

- clara <3