Ch8|| Bad Blood

Rainbow's Pov

I woke up this morning and found Scootaloo in my room playing with some toys. I think they're called My Little Pony or something like that. " Scoots, what are you doing up so early?"

"I woke up at 5:45 and couldn't fall asleep so I decided to come here!". I looked closer at the toys and saw a cyan blue with a rainbow mane and tail. " Why does that one look like me?" I asked, continuing to look at all her collection.

" Its just a coincidence "

" Um... Sure?'' I left the room and started getting ready to go to school. I grabbed the first pair of clothing that I saw which was an white t-shirt with a rainbow lightning bolt on it, black leggings with little rainbow stripes on the side, blue shoes and an Adidas light blue sweater.

Looks like this:

I look pretty awesome!

I decided to run to school instead of walking cause why not? Okay, so maybe its a bit dangerous because of all those rainbow lights I see when I run at full speed. I still haven't figured out what that means. Maybe I'll ask Twilight. She knows everything cause she's an egghead.

When I get to school Rarity and Fluttershy are there talking to each other. I decide to prank them cause once again, why not? Just when I was about to do so Rarity turns my direction and shakes her head at me. I groan and walk up to the two girls. " Did you have fun at the mall yesterday?" I asked them, trying to make them forget that I was about to prank them.

"Yes, it was quite nice. Too bad you weren't there. What a pity" Rares replied. For as long as I can remember all three of us would go somewhere every Tuesday. Yesterday was the first Tuesday that I didn't come along on so Rarity is a bit disappointed." What about you and your plan to be Queen " Flutters inquired politely as she fed her pet bunny, Lucifer.... I mean Angel some carrots.

I didn't want to answer that question for obvious reasons. I don't want my friends to know about Dumbbell and Hoops. So I decided to answer a vague answer. "Good" I smiled. Applejack wouldn't approve of me not telling them the truth but its for the best.

*school bell rings to go to first period*

"Gotta go, Bye" Ī quickly said as I ran. This time I didn't run at full speed so the rainbow lights didn't come out. Theres really no point in doing so, my first period is close by and we have 7 minutes to get there. I bet I can get there in 20 seconds flat 😉

*Lunch time*

As soon as I finished eating the disgusting food the Cafeteria offers I waved goodbye to my friends and went outside. I have no idea where Soarin and his friends hang out. I honestly don't even know why I said yes. Oh yeah, because he helped me.