Ch 13|| Needy

("Needy"by Queen Ariana Grande )

Try'na get a hold of my emotions

But all that I know is

 I need you close

*flashback*

May 3, 2018

"Soar, he left us! He didn't bother to tell mom!" she continued to try and wipe the sorrow tears with a damp tissue which has been extremely wet from all the sobbing from the past half hour she got here. "Does he not love us anymore!".

I kept on holding her close to me, puzzled of what comforting words to tell her. "I'm really sorry, Are you ok?". That was a dumb question, I know she's not fine. Who would be if they were in this dreaded situation.

"NO! Why would I be?! " Dash replied bluntly. She then realized what she had saud sounded a little too blunt so she apologized even though it was fine. There really was no need to apologize at a time like this.

" Its fine Dashie." I smiled at her, hoping she'd smile back. Of course know smiling doesn't mean she'd be happy since anyone could fake a smile. I can't except her to smile right now, even if it is a fake smile.

Its been a while since Dash came over and told me the terrible news. I was supposed to be doing my homework right now but I obviously couldn't leave Devastated Dash like this. I mean, I'm sure I could do the homework later. After all Dashie means so much more to me than my English grade.

She's more than just my best friend, she's My Everything. Don't tell her I said that though, she's not into sappy stuff. Everyone at school knows that by now. Little did she know I liked her more than just friend.

It seems as all her hope was lost. Tears rolled down her cheeks, her eyes were dreary and red. I wanted to help Rainbow Dash, I really do but I don't know what to do to make her feel less miserable. The girl was a mess! I'm her best friend! I should know what to do but I can't feel her pain, I've never met my father so I can't relate.

Her head rested on my shoulder, not knowing what to do next. I want her to leave all this behind and just be alright but it isn't possible. There is no such thing as taking away certain memories. If there was it wouldn't be a good idea either, it would be a Bad Idea. We need to make sure we don't do Bad decisions .

Dash was needy right now, and I couldn't do anything about it.

Tell me how good it feels to be needed

*flashback ends*

"Soarin! Soarin!" a familiar voice called out. I looked around and noticed It was 2020 and in High School not 2018 in Middle School. I've recently been getting these strange flashbacks about "Dashie" also known as Rainbow Dash to my brother. I'm still trying to put all the puzzle pieces together. I'm starting to think that she is Dashie.

" Soarin‼" Spitfire yelled in my ear to grab my attention and it worked.

" What do you need?" I asked, concerned about my left ear becoming deaf.

" You keep on getting lost in your thoughts. Something bothering you?". She is a bit right, I have been getting lost in my flashbacks lately, rarely paying attention to what's going on in the present. All I know is that Dash seems to be ignoring me, I wonder why?

" Nothing is bothering me, I'm fine. Totally fine" I lied. A rainbow haired girl quickly passed by and I right away knew it was Dash, who else has rainbow hair in Canterlot Performing Arts? I quickly catch up to her.