Ch7|| You Should See Me in a Crown 🌌

Bite my tounge, bide my time

Wearing a warning sign

Wait 'til the world is mine

Visions I vandalize

Cold in my kingdom size

Fell for those ocean eyes

___________________________________________________________

Rainbow's Pov

Ever since this "Soarin" guy has came into my life, he's made it miserable. I Used to rule this High school, it was basically my kingdom. He's taken over my castle and made it his. Not cool dude!

We've been competing to see who takes the throne. I'm currently in war right now, I don't need no distractions that will-

"Hi Darlin'" Rarity greets as she and Flutters walk up to my hang out spot.

"Hey Rares" I continue to scribble notes down in my notebook. All I got so far is ' One by One by One'. I don't even know what that means. Please excuse my randomness, I think I've been hanging out with Pinkie too much.

"What are you writing Rainbow" Rarity asks curiously, wanting to know every little detail. Please don't tell me that she thinks its a stupid love letter. Those are so freaking cringy, I swear! Does she not know that a queen has to plan her next moves cautiously.

I decide to prank Rarity and Fluttershy by saying what they think I'm writing." A love letter". I continue writing 'one by one by one'  all over the page. " To who?" the fashionista's eyes widen as she believes I actually have  crush on sometime. HaHaHa. That's never happening, I'm too awesome to fall in love. I hate sappy stuff like that. Gross.

" Casper" I burst into laughter and almost fall to the ground. Laughing out loud! Rarity actually believed I was writing a love letter 😂. She picks up the notebook and reads what I've written so far. "One by One by One?" she says confused. " Its nothing..." I pull the notebook away from her as I laugh from embarrassment.

" Have you asked her yet" muttered Fluttershy to the Fashionista. Rarity whispered, " No"

"Asked me what!" an impatient and inquisitive me questioned.

" If you'd like to go to the mall with us after school" she smiled. I would normally say yes but oh, how Rarity is going to be disappointed with the response I'm going to give her. " Sorry Rares, can't today"

"WHAT! Why?" Rarity inquired, all dramatically as if the world was ending.

" I need to prove to Soarin that there can only be one ruler at this school and that ruler is me!"

Fluttershy corrected my so called "mistake and told me"I thought Principal Celestia Ruled the school but um... okay"

"You're still arguing with that Soarin guy?" Rarity says as she looks at herself in her compact mirror.

"Well he stole my position at this school so its time we settle this once and for all!"

"You do know you nor Soarin actually rule the school, right?"

Just as I was about to answer that question I check my watch and notice the time is 3:10. Oh shoot, got to get to the basketball court by 3:13. I'm gonna be late and I hate being late." Gotta go, bye!''. I rush to the basketball court, almost tripping on a rock. I ran so quick that all I could see was the rainbow lasers behind me, again. Dang, that is really distracting.