Chapter 41

Kelvin POV

"AGGHHH!" he could hear Andrew's screaming and he wanted to smack Andrew, but he would have obviously fallen off the mighty Articuno's back. 

Articuno's wings glowed silver as it plunged. Suddenly, Articuno swerved direction. Kelvin's vision was clearing as Articuno was slowing down. There was a cage filled with pokemon and another cage with humans. "Those should be the trainers of the pokemon," began Jarrett, who was nearly cut off by Andrew's incessant screaming.

Articuno dived and used steel wing, slashing right through the cage. "Did you think Articuno heard the cries of the Pokemon and their trainers? I mean you did call for help when you were shoved off the cliff," deduced Kelvin.

"I guess so," Jarrett replied.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE AN ARTICUNO! FIGHT ME!" screeched a grunt. 

The grunts all threw their pokeballs out as the three boys clambered off the Articuno. Articuno cast them a glance. "I think it says it'll get the pokemon free, and we can handle the grunts," began Andrew. "Surely that isn't obvious enough????" spat Kelvin.

Articuno fired a massive blizzard as it scooped the pokemon to safety, while Andrew helped haul the trainers away from the battle.

"Damn you idiots! My plan was foiled," hissed a voice as Admin Xuan stepped from the shadows. "Oh it's you. How did it feel to get attacked by Articuno?" slandered Jarrett. Xuan narrowed his eyes as he hurled out two pokeballs.

"Andrew, get the trainers to safety with Articuno," ordered Jarrett as a Fraxure and Dhelmise appeared. "Seems like you like using Pokemon who aren't steel types, despite your team's name," commented Kelvin as he grabbed his pokeball.

"It's not your evil team and not your Pokemon. I do what I want, and I do have steel type pokemon. So shut it," retorted Xuan furiously. 

"Okay, Haunter let's go!" called Jarrett. 

"Mimikyu, you're up!" 

"Mimikyu...? HEY WHEN DID YOU GET THAT?"

"HAH! "

"THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING????" 

"Dhelmise, astonish!" called Xuan, interrupting the conversation between Jarrett and Kelvin. Dhelmise lunged and burst in front of Haunter, surprising the floating ghost pokemon and hurting it in the process. 

"Fraxure, dragon claw!" called Xuan as Fraxure's claws glowed green as it charged. "Mimikyu! Jump in front of Haunter now!" ordered Kelvin as the little puppet pokemon hurtled in front of Haunter as the claws landed onto Mimikyu.

"Tsk, dragon has no effect on fairy," chuckled Kelvin, before his face creased into some psychotic look. "Copycat!" he ordered as Mimikyu stuck out a shadowy claw and it glowed green, becoming dragon claw. Then, Mimikyu lunged and slashed Fraxure with it viciously.

"Haunter! Hypnosis on the Dhelmise!" ordered Jarrett as Haunter rushed forward and released a strange wave, which landed on the Dhelmise, causing the giant ghost and grass type pokemon to fall asleep and crash to the ground.

"Okay, follow up with a hex!" 

Haunter's eyes glowed as it damaged the Dhelmise and took it out.

"Dammit, Fraxure, use crunch on that Haunter!" ordered Xuan as his frustration grew. Fraxure leapt up and formed a black jaw  in front of it's face and gripped the Haunter between it's jaws and flung Haunter aside.

"Mimikyu, astonish!" instructed Kelvin as Mimikyu leapt forward and scared Fraxure. Fraxure crashed to the ground and fainted, forcing Xuan to withdraw both pokemon and flee. But before he could leave, Articuno landed right before him, letting out a loud call as it fired a blizzard, knocking out Xuan, for the second time.