Chapter 11

"Ooooh", bloody red painted lips gave a sultry smile as she was hoisted up for a sweet kiss and then put down again, and gave an even more sexier laugh. " Who's Mami's big strong bad boy, huh?" Celli teased her used to be boyfriend. Strong and steady chocolate tattooed covered hands rubbed up and down her slim waist. 

They'd just got back in from getting a bite to eat and a couple of drinks at 'BAMBII's'.

'Por supuesto que sabes que soy yo',( Off course you know that it's me) , Jared responded. They were now both back in the kitchen because Aracelli wanted whipped cream, and he snuck in after her. Her back to the counter where she just put down the vanilla Reddi Wip and gave her undivided attention to the guy who once held her heart. 

She stood at a whopping 5'1. The shortest of the girls, but it was all the more better to look up into those dark vivid eyes of his, that always told the stories of the passionate fantasies that could ensue if she gave him another chance in her life.

He lifted her unto the cold marble counter and didn't care that the can made a distant noise as it hit the floor. Celli didn't feel it as she was still clad in her shinny black leggings. 

'Why'd we ever break up in the first place?', Jared asked her for the 450th time. Celli pursed her bloody lips and wrapped her smooth slender legs around his warm waist and proceeded to pull him in closer by his opened dress shirt. 

With their lips now almost touching she asked him, "Now how many times are you going to keep asking me that, huh Papi?", she left his eyes to stare at his juicy mouth for just a second and went back to his dreamy brown eyes. " J we've been over this a 100 times already. You weren't ready to be in a relationship. And I couldn't deal with and still can't deal with it. I don't ever want to be in a position again where once  I get into a relationship that a nigger stops trying, because I finally gave him a shot. I still can't wrap my head around as to how a guy can put in so much work to get the girl but then once a girl decides to let him in in her life, he ultimately just stops trying point blank period. I can't do that shit again. Some dudes mom's never stop taking care of their kids. Why must I be the one taken for granted? No man is ever going to take advantage of me A-G-A-I-N", she stretched the last word. "My dad never did that shit to any woman and I sure as hell ain't getting my feelings played with again. This young lady", she pointed to herself, "She knows her worth, despite the fact that we have this going on, I've got certain needs". Then she flattened her palm on her chest, " And you see this heart, esta congelado (it's frozen) until further notice".

'But what if I told you that I was ready to give us another shot? That I was ready to step up, give us another chance?' Jared stared down at her with a certain eagerness to his eyes.

"What are you talking about?'

'You speak English Aracelli. I wanna try again with you. Te echo de menos( I miss you).

"But Jared you had me. Few people actually got that privilege to call me theirs's but it all went to shit. Or am I just too demanding for basic human affections and reciprocallity? I think the fuck not!"            (AN, it's actually supposed to be reciprocity, but meh. I like callity).  " But never mind all of that right now. All I want is to get dicked down. Are you down or nah, cuz I might just have another FB", Celli resolved.

Jared sighed and felt somewhat offended and hurt. But he too had reached his resolve. He made a silent vow to himself and then  proceeded to make manifest all the notions circulating through his head. 'Alright, but we are not done with this conversation', he left no room for argument. 

He bent down to picked up the almost forgotten can that she came in here for  and then followed by picking up  HIS  beautiful Hispanic woman and parading her to his room  as their song Motivation started to circulate through the house. Aracelli giggled as Jared whispered all the glorious things that he was about to spend half the night doing to her.