Chapter 9

Tululah-Rose responded to his last text message.

Étranger143:
Have a good night Étranger, I'll talk to you next time, bisous (kisses) 😘😆...

And then placed her phone on the night stand. She took her clipboard that she kept under her pillow and continued from where she left off. As much as she liked to goof off and act uncivilized most of the time, she was quite organized, analytical and undermined, more or less.

She was putting together a complied list of the people she wanted to invite to the BBQ and some of the foods that were usually requested. She thought about adding a couple of new finger foods to the list.

On that note, she'd just turn it into a Bring a bottle BBQ party. The guests would each bring a bottle of their choice and Tyamie would compose the concoctions. She liked a challenge.

Speaking of Tyamie, the BBQ was in honour of her. She was turning the big 2-4. She wasn't all that big on birthdays but since Tululah-Rose did catering for a living, alongside party planning as a side job and hobbie, she just let her cousin please herself. Rose didn't mind putting something together for any of them. Tyamie was a team player and the go to girl of the group for everyone and everything. She acted like a tough broad, but deep down she was like a marshmallow with a punch, and a kick. Don't ever forget the kick. So anything to make her happy, or in her case extra happy.

Rose was looking at a group of 20-25 people, 30 at the most, with their group of seven included.

She'd already messaged Yoandry for Auri's sake. She told him that he could drag along two of his friends so that he wouldn't be bombarded with new faces and could be more comfortable in that setting.

The others were allowed to bring a plus one, but she was bringing her three employees since they of course would be helping her with the hors d'oeuvres. And since it was Ty's celebration, she was entitled to whoever she wanted there.

What about a colour theme, the thought came to her mind then before she forgot- again. Ty's favourite colour is black. To compliment the black, the girls could add red and the guys could wear blue.

She'd add that to the invitations via text. She jotted down the last of her thoughts and slid the pen and clipboard back under her pillow. As soon as her head touched the pillow she let out a soft yawn. She mailed as her thoughts shifted to Micka. She reached over , switched off the lamp and drifted into a blissful sweet dream.

🌹🍹🌹🍹🌹🍹🌹🍹

Kolaiah was braced up on headboard with pillows cushioning her back. Laptop infront of her. She was looking at her tours list and rotation schedule for Monday. She had a party of 12 coming in on Magnificent Jade at 8:15 am. They were booked for a trip to the waterfall down south, lunch at a near by Botanical garden and then a tour of the north part of the island, and then back to the boat for about 5:45 pm. She would get to wear her new swimsuit and get pics with her guests to go with it, she squealed.

Since it was late night Friday, she had the rest of the weekend to prepare, but for now she was about to occupy herself with one of her series. She was currently between; Once upon a time, Glee and Iron Fist.
Tonight felt like a Glee night, she started  singing, " just a small town girl, living in a lonely world, she took a midnight train going anywhere", That was her Anthem. She jumped to season 2 when she heard a notification go off from her phone. She placed her laptop on the bed, picked up her phone and went downstairs to get a big glass of sweet white wine and a big bag of cheese puffs. Kolaiah got cozy in bed before her mind drifted back to yet another unsatisfying fail with the men in her inbox. They were not to her taste and most likely standards as well. She'd been on this dating app for about a year now and still no luck with Mr. Right. She'd keep her hopes up. She shrugged her shoulders.