Chapter 15

I fell in love with this song ayeeeeeeee, 'Particula'

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION 

Part 2....

A/N I changed a couple of characters like Yoandry and Micka. Found a couple of songs after hurricane Elsa came and gone this past Friday. But I'm happy with the characters that I have now so far due to those songs 😁😁😁...

@Yoandry Santos de Leones Cameon:                                                                                                                                      a.ka. Andry/Leon/ Yoyo

Hails from Cuba, but spent some time in the states and then decided to move back to the Caribbean, St. Cyana, being his preferred choice seeing that he had more freedom to move around here with way more opportunities topped with the bustling atmosphere made this place perfect. His birthday is  November 19th ( yes same day with Zylii), he's 27 years old and currently seems to be infatuated with the with the wallflower Gilkes. He is represented as Jidenna.

 He is represented as Jidenna

@ Neji Kenny Rai Yamato:

a.k.a 64 palms/ Ken

Hails from Australia and is Japanese-Australian. He came to St.Cyana with his family for vacation since he has just graduated from University and can finally fkin breatheeeee. He wears glasses and wears his hair down to downgrade them looks and to ward off unnecessary attention. His birthday is August 16th and is currently 24 years old. He is represented as Mackenyu Arata.  A  new course just came into play aside from the one he's started looking into. 

@Khrystan Elijah Booker