Chapter 14

A/n T-H-I-S means that there is emphasis on the word...

Micka had just gotten off the phone with his ex-wife. It was more or less a hasty decision, but it was in keeping with the time that the girls would be off for their Summer vacation. Allie loved the idea and  said that depending on what dates that he came across  for the flights the girls didn't necessarily need to attend what was the last couple of days before the semester was out. They'd completed all exams and school assignments, and if anything Allie had the girls teacher's on the Telegram groups with all the other parents. So she would get started parking her suitcase from now and would surprise the girls when they got in from school that day. He smiled with relief at that. Aracelli would be happy with this latest establishment and he would finally be able to get his oldest daughter off his back.

That one thing done, he ticked it off his mental head list. Now he walked back into his room and headed to his balcony after retrieving a glass of Barefoot  wine. He currently had 5 different variations of the stuff in his pantry but his taste buds were leaning towards the Merlort for this early afternoon. Glass in hand, and Transition glasses on his face he sat in front his laptop and continued searching out  flights closest to the 31st of May, as well the cheapest prices cause they had four kids between them, himself, Allie and he was pretty sure that her husband would be tagging along for the company. They would sought out the kids tickets, but the three adults would sought themselves out.

One big happy family, he thought with sarcasm and a soft smile as he sipped some of his wine and set the glass down. - 

He came across an Inter Caribbean company  that was recently introduced as partners to this region's fleet 'Tropical Paradise' . They currently had three aircrafts in operation. One travelled every Monday and Wednesdays, another every Thursday and Fridays, and the last one two trips on Sundays, early morning and mid afternoons. It was Monday  and he barely had a couple of weeks to pull this off. He clicked Thursday which happened to be the 29th. There was a trip scheduled for 3 in the afternoon to Barbados and then from Barbados to St. Cyana for 8 PM. It was meant to be a surprise for Celli. He'd book a guest house for 2 days until he knew if she had other plans for them. 

In the middle of buying the tickets and organizing and letting his ex know what was going on, he got a message from Princesa Piña. His  face lit up with the brightest smile. She's been on his mind form morning but he  hadn't gotten around to checking on her up till now. They'd been interfacing on Signal for almost a year now, and he figured it was about time that they met face to face. He was ready to take it to the next level. He just hoped that she was too, so he asked her which country she was from and he would take it from there.  If he had to go island hoping in between  for the summer to see his zesty little pineapple he would.

🍷🍻🍷🍻🍷🍻🍷🍻

CoTiNuAtIoN ..........

Yoandry put his phone away just before Aurmanii flashed opened her chocolate eyes. She had the biggest smile on lips then. " Sorry about that, I'm just in love with the song. Well music on a whole. Music baby over here.", she took another swig of her beer and continued to mellow out and relax. 

'Why are you apologizing. I'm enjoying this indulgence. I wanted to get to know you in a setting  where you can't hide away from me'.

"How was I hiding though? I'm a lighthouse for crying out loud. Hmm",  she thought before continuing "Well initially, not really, but I did come around to opening up to you", she raised a brow.