Chapter 4

"Is everything ok with you guys?"Ludori voiced.

'Yep. I just owe this girl'- she threw her thumb backwards indicating to Auri, 'a passion fruit daiquiri' Tyamie responded.

"Can I get one?' Aracelli cooed.

'No. Aurmanii's the only one who gets special treatment from me. The rest of you heifers can drink salt water for all I care. And this is just a one time thing anyway. Deuces.'

"Why does she get one in the first place?" Tululah whined.

'Cause I nearly killed the girl. Again. I nearly killed her again' she smiled innocently and headed off to the kitchen.

"Damnit" Lulah muttered. "Maybe we should try getting killed ourselves" she offered up with a small laugh.

Aurmanii raised a right brow at that and trailed after Tyamie.

'Here's the deal. I've already agreed to do this thing so the least you could do is make one round of celebratory drinks. I think I've earned it' Auri threw out.

Tyamie eyed her for a few moments and shrugged, heading to the refrigerator. She was a professional bar tender slash barista part time. This was a piece of cake compared to the woes of her love life.

Aurmanii got out the magic bullet and set everything up while Tyamie pulled out all her ingredients to make the necessary daiquiris. Auri placed the choping board infront Ty after retreiving a couple of knives from the drawer and icecubes from the freezer. The two set to work after washing everything.

It wasn't long after that they had seven of Tyamie's snazzy signatory daiquiris. They were placed on a purple tray with a small bowl of mixed fruits.

Aurmanii held the door open for Ty as she walked out balancing the tray like the pro she was. "Alright bitches"-she announced, "the party's on a pause for 5. We have something significant to celebrate. P.S. the extra D's are because of Auri not cause I felt sorry you"-

'What is it?'Zylii asked.

"Take a guess" Ty smirked.

'We're getting unapologetically tight tonight' Ludori raised a curious brow.

"Nope-"

'You're pregnant!' Rose popped out in glee.

"The fuq. Lulah is you serious right now"

'What?' Rose shrugged a shoulder. 'You said guess.'

"Well you guessed wrong", she responded shaking her head.

Kolaiah studied Tyamie as she placed the tray on the coffee table. Her gaze then shifted to Aurmanii, then back again. She eyed the daiquiris once more and then it hit her.

'You started pimping out your eye candy', Aracelli laughed.

Tyamie feigned innocence, eyes going wide. "Jessica is not my eye candy, at least not anymore" she shrugged.
"Think ladies, think!"

Kolaiah raised her hand so that all eyes and ears were available for her in put.
'Aurmanii finally agreed to do the SpongeBob list hence the Quiris, now fork over my drink' she stretched out her hand awaiting her sweet reward. A watermelon and grape daiquiri was placed in her hand.

"Fruit?" Auri asked.

'Pineapple and peach'-

Are you serious right now, and really's were simultaneously voiced from the remaining four girls as Aurmanii scoped out the fruit with a small spoon.
"Yes" she rolled her eyes.
"But if any of you heifers pull any bogus stunts the deal is off",her hands formed a cross in front her face.

'Now here', she handed out the rest of the drinks while Tyamie spooned out the fruit.

Aracelli got her Pineapple.

Strawberry for Zylii.

Ludori the Peach.

The Mango for Tululah.

And the Cherry for Tyamie.

Aurmanii picked up the best of all, -yay, Passion Fruit. She squealed inside her head with joy.

They stood in a circle, cheers going on about the place.

"To the good and fun times ahead", Ludori said.

'To the dick about to be had', trust Kolaiah to say that. The girls laughed, Auri smiled.

"To the hangovers about to be experienced", Tyamie smiled, her brain was already brimming with all the delicious things that could come from spiking these bitches drinks. She smirked mischievously.

'To the health to go through all this silliness', Aracelli threw out.

"To the love we're about to rush into", Lulah cheered. Tyamie smiled and stole a glimpse of Aurmanii. Zylii caught her though.

'To the sisterhood to always stand together', Zylii offered.

"And to our sanity, to know when to quit', Aurmanii finished. Sweeping her gaze across the circle, making sure that everyone agreed to adhere to the rules.
Satisfied, she smiled. Igniting six more pretty smiles to fill the space. Clanks were briefly heard around the room,- the slumber party picked up once more.

The first movie they settled into, seeing that they earlier decided that it would be a Horror movie marathon night,was "IT".

Steven Spielberg's 'IT', then the remake was a tradition that set the ball rolling for all other movies that they would watch tonight and well into the whole weekend. Kolaiah and Aracelli hogged all their favourite junk foods, while the rest reached for M & Ms and pop corn.

© Gigii