Chapter 10

Zylii woke up early that Saturday morning with a pep in her step since she went to bed early last night. She had an Afrobeat and Soca mixed dance class for 9 am. And after dance she had a birthday party for about 1pm.

She had an hour in between to shower at the studio, head into the Mall for a present and then off to the party

Zy had prepared breakfast for everyone, pancakes and sausages with mini fruit bowls.
They'd take care of their beverages whenever they got up.

💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃

"And we're finished for this session!", Raimundo, the instructor gladly expressed. "We'll pick up again on Tuesday At 6:30pm. Enjoy the rest of your day you guys. If anyone needs me I'll be in my office. Vejo vocês em breve (I'll see you all soon).

A resounding concoction of 'yeahs, yeses, yesii's and other vocal expressions of achievement circulated around the studio.
_

Skin glistening with sweat, Zy high fived her partner and headed for the locker rooms and into the showers-

She emerged from the studio doors fresh faced and dressed in a plain white vest and light blue skinny jeans.

She walked down the stairs and headed into the nearest kid's store on the right,'Peppers'

Something simple and engaging caught her brown eyes and she got a good vibe radiating off of the idea for Ymani's gift.She grabbed a pink Happy Birthday wrapping paper roll and a purple bow and then marched off to the parking lock with her goal in mind.

She opened the drivers side of the vehicle and plugged her phone to the car's USB and went to her playlist. That's what I like about you started playing in the background. She dropped her bag on the floor on the passenger's seat and climbed in the back with her work tools cause that's where the scotch tape and scissors were. She set to work bobbing her head to the music and singing along as she took one last look at the set before she started wrapping it. Coming down to her almost being done, she reached into the back seat pouch and pulled out a packet of mixed honey glazed nuts when her music got interrupted due to an incoming call from little Ymani herself.