Chapter 3

Aurmanii stripped and put her hair back up and put her soiled clothes in the hamper. Stepping into the shower, she slid the door closed, turned the knob with the red middle clockwise and water splayed through all the holes covering Aurmanii within seconds. She grabbed her bath sponge and recently opened bar of sweet smelling olive and lavender soap and rubbed them against eachother creating a rich and foamy lather.

When she was satisfied with work, she switched off the pipe and scrubbed herself thoroughly. From her face to her abdomen to her feet, all the while remembering what she felt earlier that afternoon. She couldn't begin to get it out of her head. Hopefully the girls would be able to help her with some new thoughts.

She switched the shower back on and the lather started gliding down her body and creeping down the drain. Aurmanii didn't turn off the pipe until all the last of the suds were gone -
She slid the shower door open and stepped out on to the plushy bathroom mat and sought out her big dark grey bath towel.

She stood infront the beautiful full length mirror that Aracelli gifted her a couple of years ago- In the process of drying herself, she stopped and eyed her naked body and everything that was her. Everything stood the same and unchanged as always.

She turned away from the mirror and walked out of the bathroom to find Tyamie still comfortably sitting where she left her. She was browsing through a 'House Decor' magazine, her pijamas layed out on the side of the bed. She put her towel up on the rail next to the bathroom door and then walked over to her panty draw.

She pulled out a blue seamless cotton panty with white butterflies printed all over and slipped it on. No bras night, she thought to herself. She then walked over to the bed and took her time to get into her jammies, her mind slightly drifting back to the repair man from this afternoon.

"You ok Auri", Tyamie's question brought her back to here and now.

'Huh, why', Auri asked as she finally pulled the pants over her thighs.

"Auri, this is Tyamie you're talking to remember?" Ty rose her right brow for emphasis.

'What are you talking about?'

"Don't have me on that BS girl. You Know damn well what I'm talking about. Now spill, no holds barred".

Aurmanii humphed and sat on the bed next to Tyamie with hands between her thighs, she stared straight ahead of her-

Taking a few moments to gather her thoughts and trying to understand her feelings, trying to compose them into actual words. But as much as she tried to convey what she was harbouring deep inside, she just couldn't get it out. She sighed and settled for blurting out 'I think I'm a human being after all'.

"Go on", Ty encouraged her. She knew that Aurmanii was never good at expressing herself, that was more Tululah's forteit.

She heard Auri humphed again.

'I think I'm human and that I'm actually alive again'...

She heard silence and knew that Tyamie was patiently waiting for her to continue.

'I met this guy earlier today- and I don't know what happened. It's like something snapped. When I looked into his eyes I just lost it'.

"Go on", Ty urged her on.

'I don't know Tyamie', she breathed a sigh. 'I think, I think I'm freaking attracted to him' she finally rushed out.

She turned to face Tyamie, her face contorted in a mixture of confusion, worry and fear. Tyamie met her head on with a face of pure indifference.

"And what's wrong with having an attraction to someone?" She voiced out. "Heck I've even been secretly calling you nun since this last year. Any longer and your name would be 'Nun'". Ty was also secretly cheering her on for finally having an attraction to something other than coffee. But she wasn't about to tell her that. She'd have to speak to Rose about this. Aurmanii continued searching Ty's face for anything other than boredom and indifference.

"What?" Ty asked her.

'Anything else you wanna tell me?,  cause I know you', Auri deadpanned.

"What? Dude I meant what I said about it's ok having an attraction. It's a normal part of everyday life. And frankly speaking you've been missing out on that part big time. It's time for you to start living again and to give up that damn hermit lifestyle yours. I think everyone's just about sick of it now. Start living, stop the coffee and maybe even have a couple of one night stands. Just do something out of your ordinary. If you need help you know where to find it. We have a whole list of things at the ready, Sponge Bob style just waiting for you". Ty leaned back on her elbows. Eyes closed with a soft smile to her lips. She always wore it beautifully.

Aurmanii stared at her for a couple more seconds and then shifted her gaze to the ceiling. She thought about the repercussions, weighed the pros and most definitely the cons. But then remembered something she also almost forgot. Over thinking was one of the things she was constantly told as a child not to do. It hindered you and to an extent crippled you. Sometimes you just had to act now and deal with the consequences later. Hopefully what she was about to agree to was weighing vastly on the pros side of life.

Decision made

She let out a sigh and stood up. Hand stretched out for Ty to take. Tyamie felt the extra weight shift off the bed and opened one eye to find Auri's out stretched hand hovering infront her face. Gripping onto it firmly, Aurmanii pulled her up. They stood facing sideways in front the bed. Clad in pink and red, Tyamie eyed her expectantly.

She nearly jumped for joy when she heard what left Aurmanii's mouth next, 'Where do we start?'

Tyamie settled for a smirk and raised a brow, stayed calm and composed.

"Oh screw my composed bullshit, girl let's get this started," she dropped her hand and went for a squeeze the hell out of you hug. "I'm so proud of you," Tyamie gushed, squeezing harder. A couple of seconds passed when Ty noticed something off.

"Oh shit," she let go of Auri. She dropped on all fours gasping desperately for oxygen to take it's rightful place inside her lungs. Minutes passed on as Aurmanii recuperated from yet another near death experience from these concubines. She took a deep in take of air and forced out ,'are you all trying to kill me in smart? What is wrong with you people?' She gasped for another shot of breath.

" I'm sorry. I just got a ti bit excited" she sweat dropped and bent down to help her up.

'I think I'm having second thoughts on Sponge Bob's list,' she bit out when she could finally breathe better.

"I said I'm sorry Auri," Ty scrunched her face up and started heading out the room with Aurmanii trailing behind her.

"I'll make you a daiquiri if that'll help" Ty obliged.

Aurmanii closed the door behind her.

© Gigii