Chapter 13

Aurmanii's P.oV.

He said it was a neat little place that he stumbled upon a couple years back, but he didn't say how lively and picturesque the scene before her was. 

So here they now  were, 'Sex on the Beach'. She liked it.

Weird choice of name but a  rather fancy one for a Restaurant and bar. It had a refreshing tropical feel to it coupled  with the fact that it was based near the beach added more so the island vibe. It was 6 o'clock in the evening with a slight chill to the air. It was about the middle of the year  where now it wasn't too cold, but it wasn't hot either.

 She really liked it, the name just seemed to complement the surroundings. Of course keeping in mind that she was a lover of strange things and had the sense of humour to go with it. I wonder if people have actually had sex on the beach here though, she thought to herself before getting back to her reality. 

Aurmanii looked through the wind screen at the brightly coloured ferry lights igniting the place. There was an array of  pinks, yellows, blues and oranges completed with  hints of whites decorating the coconut trees as well as some almond trees. From where she was sitting she could see people entering and exiting the place, others loitering in the parking lot. Perhaps old friends catching up. 

Yoandry silently parked his Ford Ranger and then switched off the engine.  He looked in her direction, secretly admiring her  before gaining her attention-

  He looked in her direction, secretly admiring her  before gaining her attention-

'Did I happen to tell you that you look absolutely breathtaking earlier?'

Aurmanii's breath hitched with a look of pure innocence on her prominent features. 

Just like a  deer caught in headlights, Yoandry thought to himself before he smiled and touched her cheek. 'Come back to me Manii. We just got here. At least let me enjoy your company first before you drift off on me again'. He smiled at her and she nodded her head indicating to him that she was back and he had her full attention now.

'Shall we?', Andry tipped his head in the direction of the bar.

She found her voice then and simply responded, "we shall".

 She got her bag and slipped it on her shoulder before exiting the vehicle. She was ultimately nervous at this point. It was finally just the two of them, in person, alone and pretty soon with a background of music and people. Believe it or not, Aurmanii was generally a shy person around new persons, but she was willing to borderline overlook that fact because Yoandry wasn't completely new.  Tululah-Rose seemed quite fond of him, they'd been somewhat talking, over the phone a part of her voiced, yeah, over the phone she agreed with the voice. He seemed irie enough, but the whole face to face thing was another  level. They'd get to see each others facial expressions and mannerisms. There'd be nothing shielding him from her quirks, or her his personified aura. She'd get to witness the actual Yoandry directly, no holds barred.

The Colours of Tropical Island RaindropsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara