-Chapter 5- Friends

Začít od začátku

I looked to a woman that looked very similar to Louis. She was tall, like 5'9 and had brown wavy hair.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Malia, Louis's mom."- She said shaking my arm.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs Malia, I'm Y'n Louis's friend."

"Oh I know everything about you sweetheart, Louis told me everything about you."-She said cutting me off.

"Okay mom we will go to train."- Louis said hugging her as I waved her goodbye.

"Your mom is gorgeous."- I said as we walked.

"It's in genes."- Louis smirked.

"Self-confident king."- I rolled my eyes.

He just laughed it off.

"So, how was your winter?"- Louis said as we walked in train.

"It was great, I got closer to Ginny a lot and had a little fight with Fred and George.

"Why?"- Louis said as we looked for free room.

"They told Molly you liked me and Molly couldn't stop talking about it and I told her that they are just joking."- I said as we entered free
room.

"Why did you get frustrated with that?"- He asked me as we sat opposite of each other.

"Well because they made a scene in front of Molly who took it seriously."

"Well true, but I don't know why they always make fun of it when we just hang out."- Louis added.

"They always did. Once I showed Draco how to fix messed up potion and they talked about it for a month."- I said putting my things up.

"Let me help you with that."- Louis said as he helped me put my stuff up because I couldn't reach it.

"Thanks."- I smiled and sat down.

"Where are Hermione, Harry and Ron?"- Louis asked me as he sat down.

"They sat down together this year, so she told me we can't all fit in one.

"Makes sense."- Louis said resting his head on his hand.

"Y'n!"- Angelina came storming and blushing a little when she saw Louis.

"Yes?"- I said looking confused.

"Can I have a word please."- She asked me.

"Okay I guess?"- I looked at Louis who looked confused more then ever.

"What?"- I said as i walked out of the room.

"I see you hanging out with Louis a lot. I find him very attractive, so will you please put a word for me?"- She asked me all red.

Me and Angelina had huge fight in second year because she used Fred, so I was pretty confused she is talking to me.

"Sure."- I said.

"Thank you!"- She said excited walking away.

"What was that?"- Louis asked me as I walked in.

"So what do you think about Angelina?"- I straight up asked Louis.

"Who?"

"Girl that just walked in."

"Y'n I literally just saw her first time in my life."

"Aaaand..."- I said

"What about her?"

"Nothing."- I said trying to keep straight face.

"You are a terrible liar."

"Fine, she likes you."- I didn't even feel bad I already told him because Angelina made a scene in second year, besides I couldn't lie to Louis after all.

"So what now."- Louis said laying down placing his feet on me.

"Well you idiot, maybe you should talk to her or something, or get to know her?"- I said placing his feet off me.

"What if I don't want to?"- He said placing his feet on me again as I rolled my eyes.

"Your the one saying to give people a chance, so give her a chance."- I said.

"I will think about it."- He said as I gave him a death state.

"Okay I'm gonna do it, but you go with us too."

"Why would I go with you guys?"- I said looking confused.

"Well if you are there i will be more comfortable talking to her."- He said making up every word of that sentence.

"First ask her if shes okay with it."

"I will when I first have to ask her to hang out."- He said putting his hand on his hand dramatically.

I zoned out looking at his eyes.

"I don't think you noticed my eyes are brown after almost a year?"- Louis said laughing a little.

"Sorry, they are really pretty."- I said.

"Y'n giving compliments? Didn't know that could happen"- He said looking shocked.

"Be grateful for it."- I said.

Sooner or later we got to Hogwarts.