29| Black out

Previously.....

She is really powerful it seems like she was sucking away my energy only to make my body weak and limp...

Now.....

Y/n's POV

I saw something I never wanted to see, Chat noir came in front of me saving me from mistrustful and her intimidating red aura, it was my fault because I was not aware of mistrustful's attack, I felt guilty and furious, aiming straight towards her neck I collected energy intaking it using my emotion and I chose anger since it got the best of me since I was not able to control myself, my eyes turned bloodshot red, ready for the revenge they were thriving all these years, with all the force I shot a dark blue and red aura on mistrustful, it was a surprise attack which slammed her back against the hard bricked wall. I was shivering with weakness my knees could not hold me any longer, my heart raced, beads of sweat visible on my forehead, my breathing began to slow down until I was on my knees blacking out.

Where am I?, Did I just black out?, Who bought me here?, with all these unanswered questions I opened my eyes quickly earning a throbbing headache, looking around I recognized the pastel-colored walls, I was in my room, glancing at my side I saw Chat noir, what is he doing here? I walked up to him tracing the scars or his body with my hand, he is damaged in a very bad condition, I ran to the kitchen trying to find the first aid kit, I was gawking at the shelves, my eyes searched for the aid kit eventually I found it, rushing back to my room I saw Chat shifting and turning in pain, I could not bear to see him in this condition, "everything will be fine", I whispered in his ears, he gave a petrified smile, making my heart skip a beat, I soaked a piece of cotton in peroxide, lightly dabbing it on Chat noir's scars making him wince.

How could the scars pass through his suit, hawkmoth is getting more powerful, I wrapped bandages on his arms, stomach, and waist, his abdomen and stomach was damaged the most, I knew a way to heal him faster but I will need it to defeat mistrustful, Chat sat next to me in my room but I was still as Howlean.

"How are we in here?", he asked, his voice weak. "I really don't know but y/n said we can use her house since she had to go somewhere and her father has gone for a business meeting", I say almost tearing up, it was really my fault if my mother thinks she had chosen her daughter as a right choice to fight hawkmoth then she is wrong, I know she is wrong.

"thanks", he whispered softly startling me, I gave a lifeless smile even though it wasn't convincing enough, after all, I was the reason my partner was injured. "why?". I ask, this is just one answer I want to know, "why?", I repeat again, he knew exactly what I meant. "because we are partners", he replied, after all, that happened could anyone be hurt and still try to make the surroundings feel alive, it is Chat noir. "how are you feeling now?", I asked him "better".

I felt a weight on my shoulder, slightly turning I saw Chat sleeping on my shoulder, his weight on me, his soft snores echoing, Chat looked peaceful, I ran my fingers through his fluffy blond hair, he had been stabbed by the red aura, it can spread faster and hurt his body I have to find a way to fix it. Right now hawkmoth is not the villain "the devil is in the details" I whispered to myself before passing out.

Chat Noir's POV

I woke up from my slumber, feeling excruciating pain shoot up my spine, taking a glance to my right side I saw myself lingering on Howlean, she is still fast asleep, not wanting to wake her up with all my strength I stood up thinking if I should go home or else my father would forbid me from the outside world, rethinking my decision I chose to go home not wanting to risk my freedom. Looking around I quietly jumped out of the window of y/n's house.

Meanwhile in Hawkmoth's lair.....

Hawkmoth's plan was a success, Mistrustful the villain was still akumatized since Ladybug never showed up, Howlean and Chat noir still think that mistrustful has been de-evilized but they don't know she is with hawkmoth becoming more powerful since Xiong is feeding negative energy to her, she is in total control of Xiong and Hawkmoth unless the destined protector themselves goes face to face just to defeat them.

"Master Xiong, you were right finally we are one step closer to snatching their miraculous". He exclaimed delighted by the destruction done.
"I was always right Gabriel, soon I can take my revenge from y/m (your mom's name) after all these years", he says continuing "on the day of a full moon I will be face to face with the protector until I defeat her, the day I defeat her is going to be the last time we will see y/m and the protector before we take over the world". He said in an intimidating way, cackling darkly.

Time skip~
"Wait what! I have to do what! This can't be right, there must be another way. I cannot kiss him". Y/n exclaimed horrified and shocked......