25| Deeper flashbacks

Previously...

you went further deep into the forest only to see a pond when you looked at your reflection......

now.....

You started to glow, and so did the pond, you started to float in the air and the blue aura started to erupt from the pond, the aura made a shape of a human as the forest started to whisper in your ears slowly, the aura took the shape of Tibet mountains where two young children were playing in the snow.

~the forest starts to whispers slowly~

This is the forest which holds deep secrets all around the world, every year there is a hero or a faithful person who is lured here by a special jewel given by every loved one or an object which is so important to that person this time we have chosen you, y/n l/n there is a secret which you need to know if you have to fight hawkmoth and Xiong, your master must know his identity before Xiong will know your identity.

The sweet whisper of the forest spoke in your ear giving you chills down your spine, the two young children made by the aura started to move around playing happily, eventually, the aura turned red making one of the child evil, you did not know what was going on until the forest spirit started to whisper again.

~You may not know what is happening but be sure to listen carefully, your master was a guardian, he was chosen to be a guardian at a very young age even though he didn't want to accept it, he was forced whereas his stepbrother Xavier, he wanted to be a part of the guardianship but the head of the guardian saw bad in him, Xavier was filled with hatred from that time, when your master was hungry he used the peacock miraculous to send a sentimonster who was being controlled by an object which was lost somewhere inside the sentimonster but actually his stepbrother found a second controller which he used to destruct the guardian temple with other miraculous boxes which were destroyed, your mother was so close to defeating him until things took a wrong turn, now I told you the story you must warn your master and you should defeat him to keep your mother's legacy and believe in you.

These were the last words spoken by the forest spirit until the aura went back into the pond and the wind stopped blowing, everything went back to its normal condition, y/n started to walk away as she transformed back to herself and fed her kwami, she ran in the direction of master fu's apartment, while running she was trying to find out how Xavier and Xiong were connected then it hit her as she stopped dead in her tracks, 'they have similar names, maybe he changed it to look more cooler' ny/n though as she continued to run, when she was in front of master fu's apartment she was panting as she tried to catch her breath, she knocked at the door and master fu opened it with a yaw but when he saw her his eyes widened, y/n explained how Xiong was his step brother who was now in control of a spirit and he must be destroyed, as fu was listening to her explanation he knew it was the right thing to destroy the spirit in his step brother, eventually y/n left since it was already 10 in the night.

When y/n reached her home she thought to text Adrien after she changes into her pajamas.

Adrien's POV

Howlean went away really quick, guess she was in a hurry, I landed in my room too, I was exhausted from today's party encounter but it was the best party ever which I will remember, as I was going to sleep, I laid on my bed just to find something hard against my bed, I got up to see a huge wrapped gift, seeing it with a huge ribbon, it was in a neat package I opened it eagerly while Plagg was eating his cheese as he floated next to me making exasperating noises of chewing "Plagg do you mind", I said and continued opening the gift from an unknown person, I opened it to only find my picture but it was not printed even though it looked like that. It was an amazing painting with every single detail and I could see the effort made to paint this and all this just for me, today really is the best birthday ever. I thought, while I was looking at the painting I noticed behind it a compartment as I opened it, I saw a card and a bracelet with charms, it had a heart with 'best friends' printed on it, a cat paw in silver, a camera, a fencing sword, a small music note and a small champions cup, I looked closely to all those charms and they showed my personality and what I do, even with my hobbies, there was a card attached to it which was signed by y/n, I did not know she had sent a gift after all she had done for me, I felt a weird feeling erupting from my stomach it was like butterflies flying around, I tried to ignore it and began to read the letter-

~dear Adrien,
Hey, it's y/n here, hope you like the gift, I wanted to showcase your personality and your hobbies which you are excellent at, even though some of them are not your favorite, since Marinette took away the lucky charm of hers I jive you y/n charm and believe me it works better than before, I just hope that this was the best birthday you could imagine.

Love, y/n

As I read it a weird feeling erupted but it was a good one, I felt so satisfied and grateful for a friend like y/n but calling her a friend made me feel empty from inside as if I wanted her to become more than a friend but why, keeping my feelings aside I wore the charm and looked closely at all the charms as they made me smile, but one charm made me so curious it was the cat charm, did she know my identity, how is a cat related to me? Unless she knows who I am.............