4| Master who?

Previously......

I have seen this woman in my dream but who is she.

Now........

Y/n's POV

Huh, that old lady needs help I should go to help her. "Umm sir can you please excuse me for a minute". Y/n said to master fu and he nodded. I went to help the old lady so I crossed the road and saw her she was wearing a broach with the same design on the miraculous box 'weird' I thought, I asked her where she wanted to go and she told me she wanted to go to Mr. Fu's house she was struggling to carry her bags so I took them and helped her catch them while helping her cross the road, after crossing the road she sweetly said to me "thank you, young lady". Saying this she went inside the old man's house and right then I went in they both asked me to excuse them and I nodded while they were talking it looked Serious. (The lady is master fu's lover)

Master fu's POV

I saw her the one and only (btw I don't know her name)

"Oh, here you are I want to talk to you". Fu said to the lady she nodded and y/n kindly excused us. "Yes, fu, what did you want to talk about. By the way that girl looks a lot like m/n". The lady whispered. "Ummm listen, she is the '*cough....cough*', daughter of m/n, and she found the wolf miraculous". I said to her while her eyes widened she stuttered a little saying "d-do you think he and hawkmoth are behind these things". She said while I nodded but my eyes widened again then an idea came into my mind "y/n is supposed to be the protector of the world she has to fight, him, you know who right?". I said and she nodded saying how helpful and honest y/n was.

I turned back to y/n she was sitting on the floor folding her legs silently, I sat in front of her on the table I looked at the box and opened it when a bright blue light blinded both of us then I saw Selene it has been 30 years since I have seen her a tear escaped from my eyes and so did from her (the old lady), then Selene floated and greeted me and I nodded "Umm I must go now can you tell me how to go back". Y/n said then a smile escaped from my lips.

Y/n's POV

I did not know how to go to my house then the old man smiled and something that blew me out of my mind I could not believe what he said to me...............