12| Noir spotted

Previously.......

Everything around you blurred out

Now........

You passed out and woke up in the hospital, not at the nurse but the hospital, there was a heartbeat machine attached to you when you narrowed is your eyes you saw everything clearly but your head was spinning. "Where am I, Alya is that you". Y/n said and Alya nodded while there were some other friends also there were a lot of gifts at your side table also "hey girl hope you are doing fine". Alya said and Mari smiled "how long have I been...". You were cut off by Marinette. "2 days". She said blandly but then the worried expression came back "guys I am fine it is just that the last thing I remember is Adrien yelling at me for ". You said with a sad tone, "yeah girl, I get it, well you will be discharged today". See you bye they said leaving you alone in your hospital room "Well Adrien is going to hate me for life, I don't have the energy to cry". You said to yourself "I told you to not get angry but it looks like we can not control anything". A small squeaky voice said you looked up to see that it was Selene and hugged her "Selene! I know but I promise I will learn to control them so how have you been, and how did you feed yourself, did you find the chocolate". You exclaimed panicking a bit. "Don't worry y/n I ate to my heart's content today". Selene said and you dropped your smile "yay! Presents but let us just leave about Adrien I have a whole day to cry for that". You said and opened your presents. You got a small pouch to keep pencils from Mylen, Juleka have given you a card, and some people gave flowers, Alya gave a broach and Mari gave you some macaroons which you were happy to get but what surprised you was Chloe gave you a gift too you wondered why people called her a bad brat. She gave you an elegant looking card with a bracelet, you started reading the card as Selene floated beside you~

Dear y/n,

Hope you are doing fine, I got the news that you fainted in school and I was worried sick, never do that again and I know Lila is utterly ridiculous. Please accept this gift as a sign of friendship and I mean best friend friendship.

Ps: I wrote it and not Subrina.

Your BFF

~Chloe

You read the letter and chuckled at the ps part, you looked at the bracelet and loved it so you just wore it normally suddenly someone burst into your room it was not who you expected but it was your dad "hi father, are you okay". You said bluntly, you dad just made a 'are you for real' look "don't you hi dad me y/n I was worried about you, how come you were asleep for two days". Your dad said looking at your miraculous necklace which he did not know was miraculous "dad! I am totally fine no need to worry I just passed out for some unknown reason". Y/n said calmly not making anything obvious. Your dad just kissed your forehead and went to the reception to fill up the discarding papers and you got out of the bed and went home later on...

In the night you changed into your pajamas and went to your balcony, you felt guilty as if everything you ever said to Lila was cursed words coming out of your mouth. "What have you done y/n l/n, this is not your personality, you were well I hope till now it is not". You said sadly, it was not usual for you to feel excruciated about yourself.

Adrien's POV

I was in my room on my bed laying, I felt exhausted after all the photoshoots but something kept my mind on one thing it was on what y/n did, the incident took place two days ago, I cannot believe what she did but my gut somehow says that Lila is still a liar and I should not listen but I ignored the feeling. "Hey, Adrien I want cheese so give me cheese". Plagg said sitting on Adrien's puffy hair "yeah Plagg here. He said tossing the piece, "you know kid you just took your trust from y/n away, and probably she will not believe you anymore.......now why does that name sound so familiar like I knew it from the start". Plagg said to Adrien but mumbled the last part which was heard by Adrien. "Y-you know y/n". He said confused "Nah I don't remember, guess when I will see her I may remember or she can just be a stranger but you should visit her she was sick Adrien and somehow passed away". Plagg said shoving the piece of cheese in his small mouth, Adrien sighed and got up from his bed "okay Plagg, I guess. Plagg claws out". Adrien said transforming into Chat noir and jumping out of the window in his room.

I landed on y/n's balcony to see her with her head dorm and a few tears? I was surprised, why was she crying. "Umm, a-a-are you y/n". Chat said and y/n looked at him jumped in surprise "yes". Y/n whispered and Chat came near her "why are you crying". He asked lowering his head to look at you, "why do you want to know". She said and Chat was silent thinking about his answer, "w-well I was sent by Adrien he um wanted to check on you and as a hero, I was patrolling in the night and saw you". Chat nervously said sweat trickling down his neck. You sighed he said he wanted to know what happened and you could not keep this in you so you said it. "I don't know what happened but there is this girl Lila in our school and she hates me for no reason she was growling at me since the day she met me at first she ignored me and she got to know that I am the teen actor y/n she acted nice and lied to people I did not know who she was or did not know if I should play along because lying was not my thing, someday later she threatened me to not sit with Adrien and I did not know how to handle the situation............she bruised me in the washroom and I only told my friend, Alya, later today she kept on falling on me or hurting met-then she said some secret about my mom which I did not tell anyone and she disrespected her". Y/n said sobbing until she saw a purple butterfly flying towards her and Chat.........