27| Spill in the name of Kagami

Previously.....

She was still spacing out trying to figure out an answer that will satisfy Chat noir...

now.....

Surely Chat was waiting for a response patiently, y/n snapped out of thoughts, her eyes soften "yeah, yeah I am perfectly fine", she said nodding, a smirk was evident on his face instantly he sat right next to her creeping closer to her face investigating her behavior, "no eye contact" "check", "avoiding conversation" "check", "biting lower lip" "check", "looking distracted" "check", he said staring intensely, "what are you saying", she whispered. "I want to know why you look so dull today, I read on the internet that if a girl says she is fine it means that she is not fine, so-", there was a long pause until he continued "so it means something is wrong, you can tell me". "Fine-it's just really embarrassing and I don't know what your reaction will be, and this thing is bugging me from yesterday!" she exclaimed, Chat rolled his eyes playful at how dramatic she was acting, he asked her to go on.

Y/n took a deep breath before spilling the beans "yesterday at my fencing class a girl named Kagami approached me and she has been giving me weird threats, comebacks and somehow does not like me, while I did not do anything she had threatened me to stay away from Adrien bit I don't know the reason, I did not hurt her by my words or physically despite this fact I was jealous yesterday when I saw Adrien and Kagami, she kept on giving me dangerous stares at our fencing class she even called me a creature which I don't have a problem with though", finally she finished her throat was parched by talking, taking a glance at Chat he looked taken aback by her words, he did not move from his place, a shocked expression evident on his face making y/n worry.

"Wait! Did Kagami really say that" Chat said not believing her words, a sad smile appeared on her face "I know you won't believe me and I don't blame you"?

"No-no I do, I just didn't know that Kagami could do such a filthy thing", he had a sudden urge to hug her, y/n hugged him back, her head on his toned chest while her eyes closed, she felt safe and comfortable in his arms, she never wanted this moment to end,
She was drawn in his arms until all her thoughts came rushing in her head, y/n's sobs breaking down, she couldn't hold back her tears anymore.

Mumbles were heard against his chest, Chat could hear them perfectly "my dad has grounded me from going out and I don't know his intentions, Kagami hates me, I feel jealous over my best friends and you are stuck here dealing with me", she huffed, his eyes widened whit amusement ringing in his ears at the last sentence y/n told, pulling away from her he looked straight into her eyes which were filled with emotions, "look I never said that I didn't want to spend time with you, and really I love spending time with you, y/n you take out your time to listen to me now you have given me this opportunity to make you feel happy too", he said in a luring tone it was really relaxing, "but what-why-how, did you do anything to make him upset", this question made you wonder but none of the memories seemed to upset your dad then why did he take this step, "no, I never did anything like that", she responded, while y/n rested her head on Chat's chest with comfortable silence.

Whereas y/n's dad was talking on the phone with hawkmoth, "yes Gabriel I have grounded y/n now she is under my vision, but I don't think that she is Howlean because I have never seen her out of my sight, I feel that I am accusing her", he said in a hurtful tone, "I don't know but I have felt a really powerful emotional connection, and remember that sir Xiong will help you and me to get what we wanted for 10 years now; this is our only chance". Hawkmoth's voice was strong, firm, and intimidating.

The next day morning Adrien approached Kagami, he felt lonely not being able to hear y/n's voice, not being able to hear her sweet voice nor her ecstatic expression. The next thing Paris wanted was Kagami being akumatized...

Thank you so so much, this was my first time being tagged so here are some things about me that some of you would be interested in or not......

1. I was tagged thank you so much I was really not expecting that.

2. Facts about me

-I have light brown eyes

-I have curly brown hair (its shoulder length and hard to comb)

-I love hoodies

-my favourite colors are turquoise, emerald green, blue, purple and black

-my favorite singer is Selena Gomez (but I do like other songs)

-my favorite emojis are 🤣🙄😋❤

-I have learned to play the piano

-I love doing digital art and traditional art

-I never thought I would end up finding a thing called Wattpad which is awesome

-I get irritated a lot by my sis...

A spoiler......well sure

-there is some feelings going on with y/n which affects when they fight, someone who was beside her has been in contact with hawkmoth...oops I said too much

People I would definitely recommend-

These people are awesome and write the best stories, memes, etc......

So do other people, other people have also inspired me to write books, I am so sorry if I missed out anyone's name, ya all guys are awesome

And thank you so much to all the people who read my books and vote for them also thanks to those who have followed me I appreciate it a lot.