31| The day came sooner than expected

The day finally came, today is the day when I, y/n l/n meet Xiong after all these years of suffering.

I had to contact Ladybug and Chat noir for backup since if I die then they need to capture his evil soul in the locket. The same locket which was given in the package by my departed mother.

The sun had settled down, the stars reflecting in the sky.

I change into Howlean passing by buildings in the night while looking out for the lunar eclipse.

Last night's nightmare was an actual vision, I may die while using my powers in the lunar eclipse.

Waiting in a large countryside meadow, Howlean tapped her foot impatiently starting to grow annoyed. Soon Chat noir and ladybug showed up both of them running up to you "What happened Howlean, what's up with the sudden call?" Ladybug asked confused.

"It was because today is the day we fight hawkmoth, sorry I myself didn't know that this day will come soon but don't worry none of our strategies will work". "I just die in the end". Y/n whispers to herself.

"What do you mean that none of the strategies work Wolfie! There surely must be a way". He exclaimed the cold air hitting your warm body as you shiver at the sudden contact with the cold air. Y/n somehow had to trick both of them for their safety and since she was destined from the beginning to accept her fate. She just accepted things a little late "I have this necklace, it came in a package my mom sent, today is the lunar eclipse. When the last ray of light hits the necklace it catches the aura and traps Xiong taking away his powers". She explains them but neither of them knows about her giving them half of the information.

Both of them nodded enthusiastically "But there is a catch. The necklace is fragile we need to protect it till the last ray of light reflects towards it, I will need both of you to do whatever under your power to keep it safe". The plan was risky, well the plan you made since it could backfire anytime if any of them mess up.

As soon as the small talk was done the wind around you started going wild, trees swinging roughly until you notice a hooded man walking towards the three superheroes.

The man seemed familiar a bit too much familiar. "Who sent you?" Y/n asks stepping forward.

"You know who I am child don't act dumber than you already are". He laughed in a creepy way, his sight trailing to Chat and Ladybug.

"We can't fight here Howlean, we take the business to where it began". He smirks, his fingers landing on a watch before turning the dial, looking around my surroundings I find myself in hawkmoth's large lair. It's the same just like I saw in my visions. Miss Emily is right there, right in there in that closed coffin.

I knew about Adrien's mother in my visions those were some wild dreams which never left my head after the encounter with mistrustful my thought was cut off by someone slamming my head on a cold metal pole hissing in pain I look up to see Xiong smirking with pride while hawkmoth and the mysterious hissed man standing in the corner. They must know about the consequences if they interfere.

"We meet again, you filthy wolf. I have been wanting to kill you and you coward mother since the day you came to this world taking away my power". He growled at you "You know Xiong Master fu wouldn't want to hear about your doings". I smirk, my knees shaking as I try to stand up, stumbling multiple times I finally stand straight in a fighting gesture.

"Pffft I don't even care about what my step-brother thinks, you think him being chosen over me was easy for me, the comparing between me and him, the pestering, and how I was a burden to them ringing in my ears till now, the always thought about him. Not me". His tone and threatening look giving chills.

Xiong launched towards you, punching right on your face swiftly kicking your ribs he closed his hands in a fist before black aura covered his hands, shooting the black aura towards you barely doge it the same black aura turning red and cutting through your suit. Seriously what magic does this guy use?

"All these years and I can take over, when his hunger took over at that time he was just a kid so was I but much smarter than Fu". He continued before swinging his fist right towards your stomach causing you to stumble and fall, blood dripping from your lip. Chat and Ladybug could not hold any longer they launch towards Xiong in sync, Ladybug's yo-yo wrapping his arms and legs while Chat tripped him.

You quickly pull both of them towards the back of the coffin giving a stern stare. "Don't move". You warn.

"I was the one who took the controller and used the peacock senti-monster against everyone. Nothing would go against me or my will". His words somehow pierced through your heart your felt sympathy but it was just your personality, you knew that he was a sinner, the evil lays within him since he made his mind follow evil. Evil only.

"You won't go any further with this, the people you hurt thinking they were worthless thinking my mother was-....." you stop talking any further tears brimming in your eyes and spilling slowly by every word you spoke. If Xiong won today it would be the end of the world.

You finally use your power creating a calming blue aura that turned purple since your emotions took over it never happened a lot it was a rare sight.

The emotion of being angry taking over within you.
Hitting him with multiple blasts of aura smoke starts to erupt from your delicate bare hands yet it was the least to be worried about. There were still 15 minutes before the eclipse fully covered the moon.

Xiong cackled before calling mistrustful who stood there shamelessly, revenge filling her sour thoughts.

"Don't do this Kagami you know the consequences if you enter this fight".

"I don't care about it, let me die if I interfere between two powers but my revenge is still important. Oh how much I want to see you in pain. My wish finally coming true". She sighed satisfied running in full speed pouncing with her sword you throw her to the side of the room, her back slouched against the wall in this process you managed to scar the side of your stomach with the deep cut. There laid Kagami unconsciously..................