14| Fights happen but its fine

Previously..........

I was sleeping but I started to dream it felt like it was trying to tell me something.....

Now......

~in y/n's dream~

She saw a man he was hidden in the shadows and hawkmoth was next to him "Master Xiong we are ready". Hawkmoth was saying in her dream "yes we are now everything will be destroyed". He said and then y/n could feel herself falling from a cliff and she was starting to fall. She felt herself in another scenario where everyone was destroyed The kwami's were not well and there were scratches on the holders of those miraculous's and hawkmoth had captured everyone then y/n went to a forest where everything was on fire all around her she could see trees on fire around her only two people were standing from their face they looked like they were filled with hatred, the woman standing looked like your mother and the other one looked like a bad guy his clothes stained in blood and a half purple-red clothing, "you cannot do anything until the wolf is alive Xiong". Your woman said making you flinch a little and then the name 'Xiong' rang a bell in your mind and you could see Xiong, he was going to attack your mother and you yelled a big but woke up from the dream.

~end of the dream~

"Selene-Selene, wake up". Y/n yelled as she ran into her room in circles "what happened y/n". Selene said half-sleeping "I got a dream where a guy name Xiong was destroying everything and he killed my mom now he and hawkmoth are going to ruin Paris and then ruin the world all the miraculous's are going to get damaged I know ladybug said to not show up but I cannot let this happen you said I am a protector and I have to make it worth". You rambled quickly but it was heard by Selene. "Okay y/n you can transform and take care of yourself okay and you remember those costumes put them on your bed so you can let them transform". She said and you smiled hugging her. You opened the news and saw Nadia Chamak reporting on how the superheroes were captured with wasting a minute you said...

"Selene howl!". You said transforming as you jumped from building to building you saw superheroes all tied up in separate pillars, you went to the middle to see the same design as on the miraculous boxes it confused you up a bit as you looked around you said ladybug ignore you and saw others staring at you. You came close to Chat and saw he already fainted as you looked to your side some villains attacked you and you viewed hawkmoth not far away, you went close to him and he attacked you with a purple and red aura and you fell back

Ladybug snickered and Chat opened his eyes slowly to see you other superheroes were just tied up and were hurt while some had no power left in them. "Oh no you did not hawkmoth, how dare you". Y/n yelled and with full force, she ignited an f/c (favorite color) aura from your hands making him weak, your attack made him weak, you used your sword as a grappling hook and used the string which was attached to the blade of the sword to pull you, hawkmoth growled and sent all the villains to attack you. Y/n easily dodged them and pushed them to another side "hawkmoth are you scared so you are sending your minions to fight me". You said attacking him again this time a small memory came to your mind it was about how your mom died it was heartbreaking, you had sent him an f/c aura filled with an angry emotion while you had sent the aura a tear escaped your eye. You felt vulnerable like no one could fix the past.

Chat noir POV

When I opened my eyes I saw a lot of fighting happening, right now I saw a tear escaping from howlean's eyes it somehow broke my heart I thought she was in pain.

Your POV

I was overwhelmed with emotions in my head I took it all out using my power, I could see ladybug's eyes wide open in shock or amazement. "Hawkmoth tell Ziong that he will not live because the mistake he has made is unforgivable". I said loudly "hear me Paris I am Lady Howlean and I am here to protect the whole world from hawkmoth and Ziong until their death". I yelled for everyone even the gutted villains to hear then an f/c aura surrounded me and made everything fine, everything except the superheroes. 'Who is Xiong, why am I feeling butterflies erupt from just looking at Chat what has gotten into me' Howlean thought to herself while she took a butterfly and kissed it whispering something to it making the butterfly Change its color and so did all the other butterflies change their colors into beautiful patterns, the aura surrounds the whole Paris.

I untied ropes and took everyone to the Eiffel Tower "I need to talk to your kwamis so you will have to transform back". Y/n said and ladybug smirked, "why should we, you just did some magic". Ladybug said and now you were really angry "ladybug what has gotten into you, you were just one step behind from destroying the world, you did not think anything and you let everyone risk their life even you risked the kwamis but you don't care because you are the amazing ladybug now listen to me and do what I say". You said pointing to her chest. Y/n said the word portalize and a portal appeared she kept her hand inside the portal to feel some clothing on her bed, she yanked them out "everyone- Chloe, Alya, Nino, Luka, Umm Chat and Ladybug go to the different corners and de-transform there is a lot of space on the Eiffel Tower". Y/n said glaring at Ladybug.

Chat's POV

"Wait how do you know their identity". Chat asked, "um I can see the future a bit also". She said and I went to a corner to de-transform "Plagg go now she is calling you". I said and Plagg had a confused look but floated his way out while I stayed hidden, blood was oozing out of the side of my stomach it was painful but I kept it together.

All the kwamis floated toward her in a corner but somehow those kwamis were floating slowly like their powers drained.

Y/n POV

I want to know the answers this is not fair why did I even meet ladybug I just have to go to master fu. I thought to myself.

"Hey, guys how are you". I whispered and they gave me confused looks then Tikki spoke up "who are you". She said and I smiled but before I could answer Plagg interrupted "seriously guys she is y-y um the chocolate girl, we met 5 years ago, I can't tell her name guys". Plagg said and you hugged him close to your cheek and he wrapped his small arms around your cheek. Every other kwami was just looking blankly then you finally showed you miraculous and showed the back of it there were small paw prints of different kwamis on it they all gasped now recognizing you.

"Y/n it's you". Tikki whispered and all the kwamis hugged you. "Umm guys you are not well, you all feel very warm". You said to them "come with me I will take you to master and then I will give you treatment. Now go to your owner and give them this super suit tell them to change in it". You said and the kwamis did as said "Adrien it is the chocolate girl I was talking about". Plagg said excited but whispered, "wow Plagg I did not know you liked her more than me". He joked but Plagg took it seriously "of course she is better than you kiddo", he said and everyone changed into the magical suites when you came out you looked serious......