19| Sleepover at the house

previously.....

him packing up for the sleepover...

now........

both of you walked out of his mansion and reached your house while you chuckled at his lame puns, "okay so this is my room". you said opening the door but then you realized that the kwamis were sleeping so you came in front of him and covered his eyes your noses touching and he blushed, "sorry Adrien just give me a minute, my room is a mess", you said while his warm breath tickled your face, "no, problem". He simply said and you whispered to the small creatures trying to wake them up, as they woke up they flew to your shelf now laying there, "yup now you can, open your eyes". you said throwing a soft pillow on him, as both of you land on your bed, "hey y/n how did you think I was not going to open my eyes", he said and you smiled softly now making him blush hard "because I trust you". Y/n says pushing Adrien in her washroom for him to change into his pajamas, and you went to the changing room looking around for your pajamas when you remember that it was gone for wash, you panicked internally but remember that you have another extra pajama but did not want to ruin it. when both of you changed and came out at the same time, both of you were as red as a tomato. You could not believe that he was wearing lady Howlean pajamas, and he could not believe that you were wearing Chat noir pajamas with cute ears, "wait for you like Chat noir", he asked surprised "well I did not have my normal wear cause it was in the laundry so I had this to wear, but yeah we have met a lot of times, and he is cool, why do you ask?". you said explain but then had a questioning look on your face, "I just wanted to know, it even has the limited addition bell, with those ears and they look cute on you". he said covering his mouth and embarrassed at what he said making you blush. "well then you like the new superhero", you asked and he nodded while scratching the back of his neck, "come on there is nothing to be ashamed of, I am sure you are her number one an, now let's go and make some popcorn for the movies while making popcorn he kept staring at you, but you brushed it off, after some time the bell rang and you opened it to see Alya, Nino, and Marinette, they looked at you in surprise while Alya was screaming internally looking at you and Adrien, "hey guys come in". You said hugging Alya and Marinette while giving Nino a bro fist bump, "guys I will bring popcorn and snacks so you can head to my room, Adrien can show you where it is". You said and he nodded escorting everyone to your room, they all gasped looking at it, such a colourful and lighted room with the right amount of darkness, the walls were perfect with the light colour walls and some dark coloured decorations hanging on the wall, they all had set up their sleeping bags and Adrien came to the kitchen to help me, 'such a gentleman' you thought and both of you went to your room everyone sat at your large couch, and so Alya inserted a movie you noticed it was your favourite movie, and watched it peacefully, until you started drifting to sleep, y/n did not notice that she had kept her legs on Adrien's lap, while he pulled her closer to him, now she was on his lap sleeping and snuggling in his chest, and his hand secured, holding your waist as he rested his head on yours, both of you slept peacefully and Alya took some cute pictures on her phone and everyone slept through the calm and chilled night, in the morning as you were about to wake up you cuddled against something warm and soft rubbing your head against the pillow you were on you slowly fluttered your eyes open to see warm breath tickling your face as you saw Adrien was just inches apart from your face, y/n looked at him with a blush appearing on her face and she tried to get up only to be pulled by Adrien who was now snuggling in her neck now making that girl's face flush a dark red colour, she tried again to move this time Adrien opened his eyes seeing a sight of y/n on him and him holding her ever so tightly not letting her go, "uh-umm I am so sorry". He said his face flushed a dark red color, "it-it's okay, but do you mind if I get up". You said he nodded letting you go, later after breakfast when everyone left, you got a text from the group chat.

Y=you, A=Adrien, Al=Alya, M=Marinette and N=Nino

Al-guys look at this picture I found😏

Y-what is it abt Alya🙄

M-girl let it out

~Alya inserted a picture of you and Adrien snuggling against each other~

Y-what? From where did you get it...😧

Al-I have my secrets🤫

M-wow both of you look cute

A-Hey!

A-umm Alya delete that picture now from your phone.

Y-yeah do it now or I will come there this instant😑

A-nuh! I am not, 👋 see ya.

N-wow dudes, she did capture the picture Nicky, hood job Alya.

A-thanks Nino.

After the chat, your fave turned a beet red looking at the picture but you had no time to react, y/n had to reach school for her early fencing lessons, she shoved every single kwami in her bag after feeding and giving them medicines, but on your way, Plagg and Selene kept teasing you while others made weird faces "ooh looks like y/n has a crush on someone". Plagg cooed with Selene and y/n just rolled her eyes exhausted with all teasing "guys I don't, now if you can quit teasing then you can get extra goodies". You said bribing the two hyped-up kwamis "okay, it's a deal". They said you laughed entering the school going to change before starting fencing, you wore a fencing suite