13| Fight against mere villains

Previously.........

Until she saw a purple butterfly flying towards her...

Now.....

Chat quickly held her shoulder tightly shaking her "y/n don't become sad, come on". He said intensely shaking her she just calmed down that Chat and then kept her hand in front of his face. "Chat it is fine, it cannot hurt me", you said but Chat interrupted "it is an Akuma". "I know, you dummy". You said pushing him slightly, you just looked at the butterfly relaxed and the butterfly changed its color to pure white which startled you. "How did you do it". Chat said and you just shrugged going back to your sadness Chat gestured to her to go on "there is this one secret I wanna tell you". Y/n said a little silently and Chat was a bit amused that y/n judged wanted to open up so he let her "go on". "Adrien your friend shouted at me in front of the whole shook for no reason it is very excruciating for me and Lila bruised me in the washroom this is something I only told Alya". Y/n showed her hand which was bruised and cried quietly telling her story, Chat was so guilty for not letting her explain anything while he was in his civilian form so he came close to her and hugged her, small drops of tears rolling down her cheek then y/n muffled something while burying her head in his chest and hugging him "h-he probably hates me with his whole heart. She said making Chat lower his head because he let his friend down by listening to a liar. Chat took her to her bed "listen tomorrow everything will be fine princess remember me brings Chat noir will help you always". He said to her and she blushed nodding just then Chat left jumping from her balcony.

Adrien's POV

I jumped in my room "Plagg claws out". I said feeling a lot of guilt which was so painful for me to see y/n crying. This is the first time I had ever been a jerk to someone and I am turning into that jerk, I thought of calling Nino to ask for help but he ignored my call so I thought of calling Alya, and god I was happy when she picked up. "E-eh hi Alya". I said nervous, I could hear her sigh "what do you want Adrien". She said I could feel her rolling her eyes from the other side of the call "look Adrien I don't have time I am with my friend at my house". "Please just listen". I said to her continuing "you know that y/n was bruised, you did not tell me and I just wanted to say to her sorry". I finished and she chuckled "Adrien-Adrien you are so sweet". She said I was confused then she changed her tone it was stern "listen up you should apologize to her not me, now listen up you embarrassed her but she thinks you will not forgive her I can help you to get her trust meet me at school library tomorrow at lunch". She said and hung up, they will not forgive me until I apologize, are they? I thought to myself and was sleeping in my bed but Plagg was eating his cheese and I did not care I just wanted to make everything right.

Hawkmoth's POV

"Yes master everything is going as planned we can attract the wolf miraculous to come out, we will be able to take her miraculously I thought it was gone". Hawkmoth said which surprisingly looked like he was talking to himself but he was not. There was someone in the dark whispering to him "it was always there the wolf miraculous was always present and so was the protector but we missed seeing it". He said and hawkmoth nodded the sketchy guy at the back whispered something in his miraculous jewel from which more butterflies erupted and they started to go to people to make them akumatized.

People started to akumatize- stormy weather, stone heart, copycat, reflekta doll, zombiezu, sandboy, princes fragrance, animal, volpina, party crasher, puppeteer and many more but some people were not akumatized Adrien woke up with the sound of disturbance, he shot out of bed and saw Plagg sleeping in cheese outside he saw some villain in half red and purple costume which surprised him, "Plagg claws out". He says transforming into Chat noir.

Ladybug was already on the roof waiting for Chat when a thud was heard from behind her "hello, ladybug". Chat said thinking why he did not call her his malady. "Chat why are you late look what has happened to Paris, what are we going to do". Ladybug said in a concerned tone, Chat looked around him to see smoke coming out of the Eiffel Tower he widened his eyes at what he was looking, people were running for their lives to be saved". They both jump from building to building villains behind them chasing them like cats and bugs. "Is it late to ask for help malady". Chat said and ladybug nodded they both went to separate ways and then went to master fu without any attraction from the villains. They reached master fu's apartment and went in (yes both of them know master fu) "master there is a big problem outside and we need help". Ladybug said in a worried tone "why don't you ask help from the new miraculous protector". Master said and ladybug's stood with shock taking over her body "what how did you let that person become a protector she does not belong with us". She snapped at him and the master still stayed calm "ladybug you should respect everyone, I believe your miraculous is given for good purposes only". Master said and ladybug frowned a little bit but it was unnoticed "yes master, but we need some miraculous to help Paris". Ladybug said

"I don't know ladybug who you want or not but I believe in you as much as I do in the new holder, but I give you the responsibility to take care of the miraculous". He said and ladybug went to the box while master opened it and Chat nodded at her. She picked up almost all the miraculous's she could find, she took out trixx, Wazys, Sass, pollen, and then the dragon, master gave her a 'are you sure' look and she nodded while going away to give the miraculous's to the right holders while Chat helped her, when everyone transformed everyone scattered to fight the villains said but were struggling.

Y/n POV

I was sleeping but I started to dream it felt like it was trying to tell me something.........