la reflection

Stanley remained bemused of the recent events, perhaps it has left him perplexed.

He wondered" who might have paid the hospital expense, I am gonna get to the end of it."

Stanley was quite interested in this case as it was mocking his expertise,the things are not as easy as he assumed it to be , his every assumption in this case was quite uncanny. He regretted jumping into conclusion without much pretext.

he couldn't help but worry about the condition of Mike, if he was innocent he is probably in a great danger. he wondered who might actually be interested in killing them, if they were framed why ? the motive behind the murder remains bleak.
Elena has escaped murder attempts more than thrice.

Next day, she was discharged since the cut wasnt that deep and it has not cleaved into her internal organs. The real reason was that she insisted on being discharged at the earliest.

As she walked out of the exit. Stanley offered her a ride back home which she staunchly refused . "officer can you help me to get an Uber since my right hand hurts when I use my phone. " She asked.

Stanley enquired if he could help her anyway, he is just a call away. She paused and then replied with a calm sad smile," if you want to help me please find my Mike. he is innocent I
don't know how but I do wish to prove that to you. I must thank you and apologize for the inconvenience I have caused you"

When the cab arrived, he embraced a peculiar feeling in his otherwise cruel heart . He wondered why he's becoming more and more concerned about this girl.

Seeing her struggling on her own made him feel really miserable. She limped towards the car with her hand clutching her stomach.

"Does walking hurt" Stanley enquired.

"A little" She smiled in pain.

"Shall I help? " He asked.

"It's okay officer, I must learn to atleast walk on my own" She replied.

She really required someone to take care of her. His ached knowing that he too was in a way responsible for her destitute.

Elena leaned onto the seat, resting her tired head on the seat, the movement of the car brought in a stinging pain in her wound. she was feeling more lonely with every passing second.

She did act tough and mighty but she was scared of what might be in store for her. She felt that almost every other person her eyes fell on might have followed her, foreboding that people might be here to harm her traumatized her. she jumped at the very trailing shadow, Darkness now give her goosebumps. The fear lingered in every step. Even the tiniest noise made her jump.
she paid the uber and left to the apartment. close the door behind her. she checked every room, under the bed behind the door everywhere. she rechecked whether all the doors and windows are bolted.

He was becoming more paranoid. As she lay on the bed tears soak her sheets. Mike please come back, I am scared she cried to her pillow, she could not cry much as her wounds haven't healed. "I hope you are safe Mike" She sobbed.

"Allan, can't you see in how much pain I am in, weren't you my hero. Where are you when I need you the most", she wept. She cried" My love even in the direst situation,I need you...though I know you have abandoned me. I can't help but hope. there isn't any possibly, a girl still can dream for her knight to save her day. "
__________________________________________

Here is the pov you all asked me and this also my request for forgiveness for not updating for a long time. (Bribing you guys )

__________________________________________
Allan's pov
__________________________________________
There as she lay on the bed weeping. A Ferrari stood at distance with its owner staring at Elena's house. The rain lashed at the car's glass as the wiper cleared the splattering droplets. Tears slowly tickled down Allan's eyes as his eyes and heart remained fixed on Elena.

"I wish my love I could just hold you in my arms and pacify you. I desire to hold you and never let go. My love I am sorry. The caller ID of his dad flickered on the mobile screen. He threw the phone down the seat as his frustration gnawed him. "

He has lost his senses, when he found that Elena was about to stabbed, he called out to her. She turned, but still that son of****
stabbed her. He would have shot that f**** a***** if he hasn't killed himself. He ran to her side, but the cops brought her to the hospital.
he sat in the hospital for the entire day and night in a chair next to her until she woke up. The sight of her wounded, crunched his heart, her every pain stabbed him like thousand needles. I love you Elena.... He breathed

Her tiny hands he held in his, his love feeble like a withered leaf looked onto him, he desired to kiss her feeble lips and take her far away to somewhere safe where no harm has reach heart. To cuddle her in his embrace and never let her go again....

She is hurting because of him, because he let her down. She is the love and heart of the most powerful man yet she is here lonely and cold in a dingy apartment. He hated his very existence. He loathed himself that he can't be at her side, but guard her like a dog from afar.

He watched her every move, she was invaluable.... He would destroy whoever it is trying to kill her... He swore.

"Sir" His bodyguard knocked on the car glass. "We have found the sniper guy who tried to kill her"

Allan, walked out in the rain, loading his gun into the rain.As the darkness and fury within him surpassed the darkness of the moonless night.!