The concert

The concert is today night, my eyes dart towards the tiny alarm clock on the desk.I stifle under the sheets with my face down on the pillow.
"I wish Jermy consign to oblivion about the concert,please god, please"I mumbled to the pillow.

I peek at the alarm clock sending a seizure down my spine ,the clock is ticking too fast. "Christ in heaven, please save me"i beg.

I twist and twirl in the bed unable to refrain any longer from the qualm I feel. The evening was peaceful devoid the usual canter. The sting of being betrayed nagged me like a forlorn. I just thought to myself struggling to confront my feelings.
Both Alan and Mike betrayed me.

I detest them both. The wrath stuttered into my heart at the mere thought of those two dickheads. How much I hate them, the levels knew no bounds. I thought Mike really loved me and to my own astonishment I was falling for him, but after this I feel shattered, down and depressed.

Candice barged into my room perturbing the monotonous yarn of thoughts that barricades my heart.

"hey idiot, are you sick? "she exclaimed placing her hand on my forehead .

"Candice.... Mike cheated..... "I wept like a wailing baby.

"elena, now take a deep breath and tell me what happened "she asked.

I blurted everything to her.

"Jermy is a jerk"she uttered now her features tense.

"I did it on an adrenaline rush "I sobbed even further.

"Elena, look here, look at me. See I am your best friend. I forewarned you about Mike but you never paid heed"she said.

"My Candice appears mature"i chuckled "it is strange "

"I'll come with you, I am not letting you go with that jerk"she exclaimed.

"but your date" I pondered

"ask him to get lost"she said "friends come first"

We drank for the screwed up lovers. There was around 200 missed calls from Mike which I chose to ignore. I am done permitting him chances. I am done with Mike.

I lost the foreboding during the dopey convo with Candice.

I wore a tank top and an old tee as she wore a short black dress with dangling earrings. Her attire always reflected the turbulence of money that her dad deposited in her account every now and then

"Elena, I know Jermy is a worthless chunk, but any guy in this world deserve better than these faded outfit,these scrapy worn out clothes for a concert"she remarked .

"I have broke up with Mike" I whimper ."I must ode to despair and mourn atleast a day. "

"oh come on"she squandered brandishing a red knee length frock.

I squint at her quizzically. "wear this , I bought it for you "

"really? "I cried "but why "

"I know you don't own anything glamorous and you are a die hard fan of Brian Fishner. "

My eyes teared up.

I pulled the frock over my head. The tiny silver beads in the neckline outlived the allure of the neckpieces, not that I own any.

I smiled at my reflection, sparkling in the refinement of the flawless attire.

"You look gorgeous baby"cajolled Candice. There is a gentleman waiting for you.

Jermy sat there in the living like a perfect gentleman man. He presented himself as a extremely agreeable person making me to adhere to the conclusion that may be he is wholesomely misunderstood.