loitering the gardens with grandpa

We set out on our expedition to the opulent gardens. "Such a large manison and adjacent garden with a
river, i never knew existed in this place before "
The grandpa smiled as a tiny grin escaped his lips.
"That is an old story, I suppose it was during the world war or great economic depression. The economy was in shreds, the hapless president turned to Hawthorne's for help. My ancestors were businessmen,we all are. We see business is everything, we made a deal that helped both economy and our growth. This river and adjacent forest was a gift from the government for helping them out."

"The manison"i asked inquisitive than ever.

"I don't know, it has been ours I have no idea since when never looked into it. "He smiled."now enough with history, just look around you"

I look around to find large trees and fine grass.

"actually, women always loved flowers, but my wife had an obsession over these large trees" he said.

I smiled and loitered with grandpa.

It was really dark when we returned, I do envy the energy of grandpa as tiny beads perspiration ornated my forehead.

"Who is the new girl grandpa? Such an young girlfriend at your nineties. Lucky man"a familiar voice resonated.

We turned towards the source of the voice.

A grim shock seized my heart.

Brian Fishner

He chuckled, trying to catch his breath

"hello elena,you here? We meet again"he said.

"do you know this douche bag? "grandpa mumbled in my ears.

"he helped me out on a dire situation "I replied

"Oh grandpa darling, you are too old for Elena . I could fare well by as her boyfriend "he smiled collapsing on the couch with his legs raised up.

"is this how you speak to grand parents or to an young girl"grandpa scolded Brian annoyance visible in his brow.

"why is that grandpa, you don't want your grandkid here, john is not just Allan's cousin. He is mine too. Well, the perfect Mr Allan can't spare some time for his brother's marriage"he smirked.

I sighed in relief inwardly. I clearly knew I am caught up in a family drama.

"Brian my dear, when did you reach? "came John's mommy's voice.

"being an artist might look less in your eyes but I am too famous even more than your Allan. Above all I am not devoid of humanity like him, I haven't...."he paused glancing at me and smiling sadly.

He jumped off the couch and accompanied John's mom cradling his arms around her neck like a kid. He walked a bit and turned around stating"hoping to see you around a lot, Elena "he smiled.

I nodded.

Grandpa retired into his study. I helped him onto the chair.

"is he that famous ?"grandpa asked

"you mean Brian fishner? "I asked.

"yeah, that little jerk"he chuckled.

"Is that even a question, he is a heartthrob. His music makes people go nuts. Girls would do almost do anything to just an autograph of his"i replied.

"I did see a few gossip and tabloids about him, he has even won the Grammy hasn't he? "he asked

"Actually two"i replied. "his music is so heavenly that could render one into an realm of ectasy"

"you seem to really like him"he asked.

"I am a diehard fan"i replied.

"why do you hate him so much? "I asked.

Grandpa smiled.... "time for supper for this poor old man"

------------
I lay on my bed thinking what might have caused the bad blood admist grandpa and Brian.

I heard a mild knock on the door.

"Elena " I heard a shrilly cold voice.

Candice as usual on her midnight tantrums I chided opening the door.

Suddenly I felt someone clasp their hands over my mouth and dragging me out to the corridor.